Very Astrigent Sour Bubble?

• Thread starter Mr.23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr.23

I do have pics but very reluctant to post online. Since Overgrow. i guess im still the old school paranoid type.. just put it this way.. i still call the hydro shop to have back door open for me.. in Cali...havent posted any pics since overgrow.. but if you are going to be at the cup i will show all pics!!.. i will if Bushy wants them send to him somehow.. orrrrr... is there a way to post a pic from my smart phone safely? Im going against my own rules here but.. im just a small closet legal personal medicine grower.. but still have the hibbie jibbies about it.. Yessss! Lets sesh! I have to find my hat so you can adentify me.. i will let you know on the logo of hat once i choose one. Is there a way to pm here?

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Yes, some sour bubble could be called astringent. It could be very special and the branchy ones do yield well.

You don't need to worry about posting pics...you are legal. Yes, you can PM me or email me. You sound pretty excited. Bringing us something to eat would be nice. These events are quite a busy time for us.

Look forward to meeting you Mr. 23! All the rest of you too... :)

M

Mr.23

Got you covered Bushy! See yall there!
And going to look into getting the tickets online.. thanks!

M

Mr.23

Got my tickets! Change of plans... last year i went by myself to quickly go thru the seed booths (nice to talk to other breeders but bogs my favorite! ).. this time my Nam-vet father in law is coming with me. (Agent orange messed up his spinal cord and ptsd.. etc whom i also grow for. For both i still keep it under 5 plants. ) so we will moving slowly inching along to bogs booth. This is his first time to cup so i know he is going to flip seeing the openness of the scene now.. now one thing he might qustion is why are there half naked girls advertising medicine.. but thats a conversation for another thread. Anyways.. cant wait! Also maybe another nam vet might join us.. so i will be quiet to make sure i dont say the wrong thing! Lol.. jk. Now if the second one goes we will be looking for low thc high cbd flowers for him.. (he does not like the strong stuff. Remember the mexican brown called Stress?) He needs that strength but better quality of course.

M

Mr.23

Hahaha did this thread just die because everyone thinks he could be a narc!?! No offense to Any True Veterans.

Lol.. i believe it died cuz the cup is over. Not the first time I've been acused of a narc... last time was by another customer at the hydro shop.... first time online though, i guess i can cross this one off the list! Lol. :D

M

Mr.23

So what agency are you part of? Haha! Did you blaze with everyone like shroom king and bog?!
Lol.. CSI:Humboldt! Lol.. no i didnt blaze with everyone else. Just a dab hit from some edible company and a bowl hit from Exotic Genetix..... and you?

M

Mr.23

Yeah, North carolina is a minute from here!! Lol. Hows the quality over there in the street? Has N. Carolina went medical yet?

J

jeff1962

Yeah, North carolina is a minute from here!! Lol. Hows the quality over there in the street? Has N. Carolina went medical yet?
Probably never.I live about 30 minutes from the line..nc has some good smoke especially on my end of the state around ashville...

drewski85

drewski85

Probably never.I live about 30 minutes from the line..nc has some good smoke especially on my end of the state around ashville...
there's plenty of dank floating around my end of NC.imported OG nugs, grape crush, trainwreck, occasionally urkle,and w.w and some local strains.

J

jeff1962

M
What kind of buds floating around?
we have goji, fire cut, larry og,colorada b grade,and many more...im running fire cut, headband, choco D, white fire, goji og, purpleberry cookies, docs pride, mason dixon..I have 6 goji phenos, a couple phenos looked simuler but smoked different..the first of Bodies seeds for me and they were well worth the 68 bucks .......

M

Mr.23

there's plenty of dank floating around my end of NC.imported OG nugs, grape crush, trainwreck, occasionally urkle,and w.w and some local strains.
Thats sweet! Whats it costing on average for a non med state now a days?

M

Mr.23

M

we have goji, fire cut, larry og,colorada b grade,and many more...im running fire cut, headband, choco D, white fire, goji og, purpleberry cookies, docs pride, mason dixon..I have 6 goji phenos, a couple phenos looked simuler but smoked different..the first of Bodies seeds for me and they were well worth the 68 bucks .......
Maybe Drewski is sampling your gear down the line of connects! Lol i was hoping to see bohdi at the cup as i hear only good things from his stock. Hows the flavor on the Goji? Is it an essence type of flavor or a full blown taste frenzy that coats your mouth with flavor? Those are the strains im looking for. Are any of those from Ograskal?

Top Bottom