Very Hungry (and Stoned) Caterpillars - Bt Use Questions

• Thread starter zendog13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zendog13

zendog13

For those of you who use BT to control for pesky cats, will you please offer your thoughts on the following:

• What's your dilution ratio?
  • Application method/tool?
  • How heavy of an application?
  • When and how frequent?
  • How close to harvest would you spray?

Thanks hive!

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Lol do your research dude then you won't get captian obvious. It's 2 tbs per gallon of water with a pump sprayer. Make sure you cover the entire plant. Think you can handle it or do I need to come spray your plants for you? I wouldnt treat if you only have a few weeks left. Class is in session everday. Happy Growing

zendog13

zendog13

Lol do your research dude then you won't get captian obvious. It's 2 tbs per gallon of water with a pump sprayer. Make sure you cover the entire plant. Think you can handle it or do I need to come spray your plants for you? I wouldnt treat if you only have a few weeks left. Class is in session everday. Happy Growing

Sorry, I was wrong about Captain Obvious. It's Captain Asshole.

And as for doing research, what the fuck did you think asking the question was? Isn't that why this forum exists? Or do you just come here to show off your crop pix and your witty cynicism?

Why don't you climb back up on your high horse and hit the trail? I'm sure there's a student somewhere down the line that will appreciate your Yoda-like wisdom.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Lol it's people like you why I'm done helping people on this site. It's cool to ask questions and shit but shit read around a bit, all the answers u seek are already on this forum. Peace out for good THCFarmer oh and to you, Eat a bag of dicks!

zendog13

zendog13

Lol it's people like you why I'm done helping people on this site. It's cool to ask questions and shit but shit read around a bit, all the answers u seek are already on this forum. Peace out for good THCFarmer oh and to you, Eat a bag of dicks!

And it's condescending jerks like you that make noobs like me hesitant to ask questions. And though I may be a noob at growing, I'm hardly one in the real world and have spent decades dealing with smug weasels like you who like to offer up snarky observations to show how much smarter you are than anyone else.

And as for the answers I seek, I sought, douchebag. I DID search the forum and I didn't find what I needed. That's why I fucking asked.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. I'm sure you won't be missed.

ItalWinston

ItalWinston

Hey zendog check out the video I just posted (caterpillars ? DON'T SPRAY ). I know, too late for this year but try it next year. Good Luck !

IW

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
And it's condescending jerks like you that make noobs like me hesitant to ask questions. And though I may be a noob at growing, I'm hardly one in the real world and have spent decades dealing with smug weasels like you who like to offer up snarky observations to show how much smarter you are than anyone else.

And as for the answers I seek, I sought, douchebag. I DID search the forum and I didn't find what I needed. That's why I fucking asked.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. I'm sure you won't be missed.
Wow bro slow ur roll. Its just some times we all get weary of pointing out the obvious. If you have bt use what the mfgr says. And on a side bar don't use when in flower.

zendog13

zendog13

Wow bro slow ur roll. Its just some times we all get weary of pointing out the obvious. If you have bt use what the mfgr says. And on a side bar don't use when in flower.
I can appreciate that. But I would point out that what's obvious to you isn't necessarily obvious to others.

And I don't have bt (it's on the way), that's why I asked (after I looked and didn't find the answers) about the nuts and bolts of use. Being that we're in the critical final phase, I'm sure you can understand that I'm anxious to do the right thing. I don't wanna fuck up and blow my harvest.

And aside from you telling me not to spray during flower, no one has bothered to really answer those simple questions. Apparently, it's more fun for some folks to sneer down their nose at someone who dares to be so inexperienced and admittedly uninformed. I got zero bandwidth for folks with attitude like that.

But I do appreciate the helpful tips and information that I do find on this site. I appreciate your sidebar. Thanks.

ohana farms

ohana farms

I can appreciate that. But I would point out that what's obvious to you isn't necessarily obvious to others.

And I don't have bt (it's on the way), that's why I asked (after I looked and didn't find the answers) about the nuts and bolts of use. Being that we're in the critical final phase, I'm sure you can understand that I'm anxious to do the right thing. I don't wanna fuck up and blow my harvest.

And aside from you telling me not to spray during flower, no one has bothered to really answer those simple questions. Apparently, it's more fun for some folks to sneer down their nose at someone who dares to be so inexperienced and admittedly uninformed. I got zero bandwidth for folks with attitude like that.

But I do appreciate the helpful tips and information that I do find on this site. I appreciate your sidebar. Thanks.
It's all good, you got this.

N

NaturalGreen

I remember spider mights gettin the pesticide with neem oil but i forgot catipillars are even an issue makes sense though haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom