Very Small Grow - Inexpensive Led Options

• Thread starter zbudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Hello everyone!

I am new in growing weed indoor and I'm looking for some LED grow light suggestions!

Thanks a lot!
Depends. If your sticking to a small personal type grow those amazon panels are ok. They will have leds go out n ain’t worth fixing for the price. But you do not need $1000 worth of light to grow a plant. Do some researching. The specs are probably true but you need to look at details. Like the difference of rating horsepower on an engine at 3000 rpms or at 5500. T5 is always a cheap reliable low draw option and just use flower bulbs in flower. But you won’t pull pounds off a t5. Good luck. Don’t expect a lot first run. It gets better as you learn your environment more.

Ina

Ina

I personally took this,i will try it soon )Floodlight for about 80 euro,200real w 4500k.for veg.....https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/Фото-И-Ауто-2018.93945/page-2 I,m sorry if you don't understand this language but it doesn't matter what we say:)I wanted to show you this floodlight,it is definitely not "grow" but I really want to try it...:)I also look for cheapest LED options but I prefer something between 2500-6400k and now in my case for veg I guess 4500 is fine....

H

hawkman

Hello everyone!

I am new in growing weed indoor and I'm looking for some LED grow light suggestions!

Thanks a lot!
go to "LED LIGHT DEPOT" for a list of quality lights all kinds (KIND - Black Dog - ect) good led's are pricey $500.00 to $2,000 (many get "cheap" led's and learn and generally up-grade after a few years to quality led's) you can get good results with "cheap" leds

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Dont buy a mars light, cheap Chinese crap, my advice to you is California light works veg master, full spec led chip diode, I have on and for a small grow I love it, they can be had for around $300, it really is worth spending a little extra, and for a small grow well look, ur friend. SNOLEPERD

20170627 165011
C

christopherx

And what else i will be needing to setup my own grow tent inside my home?

LED grow light
Grow tent and what's next ?

H

hawkman

And what else i will be needing to setup my own grow tent inside my home?

LED grow light
Grow tent and what's next ?
It all depends Go to HTG Supply they all whole setup's - all lights -+ tons of other stuff Worth a Look ! "htgsupply.com")

Latest posts

Top Bottom