Vggirl's Grow Info, And Pics

• Thread starter Vggir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Lol! That would be awesome if I could get that fixed! Y'all know how us stoners are.....typo city!
I dont miss much round here lol.idk if you will get it fixed like that cause im sure he gets lots of alerts.you should try to pm him directly for a better chance.
Might be bout time @Seamaiden got more admin screens to work with ;)

mojavegreen

mojavegreen

And last but not least, SinCitySeeds Tangerine Power day 35 of flower. We got 2 phenos of this. Pheno #1 which I'm growing, is unfortunately a true hermaphrodite, but Pheno #2 is a keeper, only threw nanners at the end of flower. Hard to get used to her taste, which is like orange peels. :)
Thanks for stopping in, and more updates to come!
Just popped a couple of these seeds. Hoping no herms for me! Thanks for the info!

Vggir

Vggir

Just popped a couple of these seeds. Hoping no herms for me! Thanks for the info!
No problem! I can't remember the site I read people's reviews about the strain, and most either had a really good Pheno, or a hermie pheno. I was extremely lucky in that the 2 regular seeds I had were both females, and then again I was super lucky to have one that was good to keep around.
I thought about trying to take a couple branches from her, at harvest, and put them in a vase of RO Water, with a tiny bit of vanilla extract. I want to find out if it will make it taste better....not a huge fan of the taste she has. If it's successful, it will taste like one of those ice cream bars with the vanilla center, and the orange flavor on the outside.

Vggir

Vggir

Looking good vg. Your blue dream is looking like one that i ran. Is it more haze than anything? Structure is the same.
I think she's definitely leaning more to the sativa side, with those skinny fingers on her fan leads, plus she developed at least 2 weeks behind the other girls. But I think she's going to be a keeper! She has crazy trichome development, expands all the way to her fan leads! Has a very funky blueberry smell!

box269

box269

I think she's definitely leaning more to the sativa side, with those skinny fingers on her fan leads, plus she developed at least 2 weeks behind the other girls. But I think she's going to be a keeper! She has crazy trichome development, expands all the way to her fan leads! Has a very funky blueberry smell!
Nice. Mine looked the same but smelled like straight haze. No blueberry or sweetness at all. Low yielder but It was some fire. I wish i kept a cut. Gotta couple more beans of it tho.

Latest posts

Top Bottom