Video Uploads Are Coming Soon

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes it’s coming along nicely. I like the tweaks you’ve taken to integrate it into the overall theme of the site.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
How long will the video be if it gets launched? Like max length or mb??

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Woot can’t wait! I have so many plants I could show and setups! Lol, kinda exciting

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah they are light proof. With the cover, caster wheels, light bars, pre-cut 4” vent holes, and pass-through grommets it’s $999 delivered anywhere in the continental USA.

The covers alone cost me about $300 to have made due to the fabric and labor to have them made. They are dual layer and don’t let light in or out.

It’s actually quite a nice setup. I can’t imagine it being any better than it is. And it’s easily modifiable if you want to do something special.

The melamine boards make cleanup a breeze and the caster wheels mean it can roll anywhere you want it.

You can flower on top and veg down below just like this one is setup very easily and temps stay perfect at 75 degrees with normal room temp air coming in.

There’s room for about 20 or more small plants 12” or less in the veg chamber and 10-12 full size plants in the flower chamber.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
A price break down for anyone interested in why it costs what it does.

Commercial Rack $300
4 Piece Vinyl Cover $300
Misc Parts $100
UPS Ground Shipping $200

$900 a unit my cost.

Top Bottom