Video Uploads Feedback Thread

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

7 miles to the nearest red light from me, gotta watch for deer, fk your car up in a hurry.
Yep..and they will eat your crop in a flash too. They destroyed a Golf Course a few miles from me..fences and all (Reno, Nevada)

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Yep..and they will eat your crop in a flash too. They destroyed a Golf Course a few miles from me..fences and all (Reno, Nevada)
Make some summer sausage! Man we got 10 pointers here on the golf courses in pebble beach that i swear would be 280-300”! But no the “wildlife” is protected! Lol they destroy the snot out of our plants here. It’s good to see em sometimes I wish I could take one! Lol

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Make some summer sausage! Man we got 10 pointers here on the golf courses in pebble beach that i swear would be 280-300”! But no the “wildlife” is protected! Lol they destroy the snot out of our plants here. It’s good to see em sometimes I wish I could take one! Lol
Those Fkers know that they can't be touched! They could care less when you get up close..they just keep on munching! I am in a developed area and have 6 ft fences. Rabbits are everywhere but my 3 dogs keep them away from my plants.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

There is a deer run right next to my yard. I have been very shy to try planting out there with the wildlife.

I have seen a bobcat right there off my lawn at the edge of the trees and recently we had a bear sighting on a dock just 50 yards from my house.

And of course rabbits and rodents are abundant.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Fence helps immensely.
4FC38938 1659 48FF 8642 89CF7A006028

DismalDude

DismalDude

Ok,uploaded my first on site video and these were my findings.
I started out with a raw video from my phone which was 562mb. It took about 4 minutes to start uploading and then it was taking forever to upload so I cancelled it and put the video in my handbrake app to compress it.After compression the video was at 141mb. It took 45 minutes to upload. When playing the video on site it is frozen for the first 5 seconds or so then plays through.Not sure why I had so much difficulty with it and it very well could be my internet.Not sure so I'll have to do some additional testing.I as well as a lot of others do really appreciate this feature on the website Logic.Keep up the good work!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Ok,uploaded my first on site video and these were my findings.
I started out with a raw video from my phone which was 562mb. It took about 4 minutes to start uploading and then it was taking forever to upload so I cancelled it and put the video in my handbrake app to compress it.After compression the video was at 141mb. It took 45 minutes to upload. When playing the video on site it is frozen for the first 5 seconds or so then plays through.Not sure why I had so much difficulty with it and it very well could be my internet.Not sure so I'll have to do some additional testing.I as well as a lot of others do really appreciate this feature on the website Logic.Keep up the good work!
Forgot to add that the video was taken with a Samsung Galaxy S9 Android then transferred to my Windows 10 PC using Firefox as my browser.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Forgot to add that the video was taken with a Samsung Galaxy S9 Android then transferred to my Windows 10 PC using Firefox as my browser.

What kind of internet connection?

I had issues with compressed video earlier this week but logic fixed it and I haven’t had a problem since. Just curious.

DismalDude

DismalDude

What kind of internet connection?

I had issues with compressed video earlier this week but logic fixed it and I haven’t had a problem since. Just curious.
It's a solid 10mb line,sometimes I get 11mbps but that's all she wrote. I used to have one of the fastest lines on the East coast but had to give it up when I bought a house in the boonies. It hurts bad but it was a sacrifice I knew I was getting in to.I upload to Youtube often and other than it being very,very time consuming I've had no issues.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Does it upload at 10mb or is that just the download speed? Sometimes upload can be 1/10th of the upload speed. I’m on fiber right now so I get 200mb up and down. With charter cable I had 50mb down and 5mb up. I pay $49.95 for fiber now which is $10/month cheaper than I was paying for cable internet. And it’s way more reliable. Not trying to rub it in or anything ;-)

DismalDude

DismalDude

Does it upload at 10mb or is that just the download speed? Sometimes upload can be 1/10th of the upload speed. I’m on fiber right now so I get 200mb up and down. With charter cable I had 50mb down and 5mb up. I pay $49.95 for fiber now which is $10/month cheaper than I was paying for cable internet. And it’s way more reliable. Not trying to rub it in or anything ;-)
My upload is 1.5mbps.My old line was 328mbps down 265mbps up consistently.That was with Time Warner now Spectrum. Where I'm at now DSL is my only option.Being that I'm an ITtech and do a lot of work online along with home security consultation it can be difficult at times.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
My upload is 1.5mbps.My old line was 328mbps down 265mbps up consistently.That was with Time Warner now Spectrum. Where I'm at now DSL is my only option.Being that I'm an ITtech and do a lot of work online along with home security consultation it can be difficult at times.

Ahh damn that would suck. Hopefully it gets better soon. I lived in the country for years and had starband back in the day. Then a local isp came out with wireless broadband that made life worth living again.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Yea if the upload speed is slow it will take forever, just make sure the video length isn’t over a min though it will load but will cut off at 1 min and maybe this is where the issues of it not loading files.

Last edited:
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff

We will make changes to the code tonight, and optimized the uploads to make it 5x faster :)

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
@DismalDude ok finished tweaking the code, uploads speeds are now 5x faster :)

im not sure how you have a 500mb file?

right now we have 300mb as the max file size

because 1min clip at 1080p is around 250mb

edit: i just uploaded a 250mb video in 3mins :fire:

Top Bottom