Violet Flame

• Thread starter JK420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
forthelove

forthelove

Lookin Niiiice @JK420

Agreed defoliation & lolly poppin is needed at timely intervals with some of these shorter plumper girls;)
& #3 is a good looker as you said. Like #1 too.

Cant wait to run the wifi43 X urkles myself. Got 3 sour urkles & 3 underdog urkles going atm.

All the best on theses bad gals.
Taggin along for the ride if ya don't mind.

PLR&£

H

hawkman

Lookin Niiiice @JK420

Agreed defoliation & lolly poppin is needed at timely intervals with some of these shorter plumper girls;)
& #3 is a good looker as you said. Like #1 too.

Cant wait to run the wifi43 X urkles myself. Got 3 sour urkles & 3 underdog urkles going atm.

All the best on theses bad gals.
Taggin along for the ride if ya don't mind.

PLR&£
Sounds like you have a plan and everything is under control - A nice feeling !!!! Right - makes for a "happy" day -Peace

JK420

JK420

Back again. I defoliated all 3, LST'd #3 and tired to LST #1, but broke a branch. She's taped back up and, hopefully, on the mend.

CSi Group

JK420

JK420

Plants look good !

Thanks, bro. I'm itching to flip one, but I know they need to wait. I want to get a run in before I devote a table. I'm still on the #3 train. Best growth rates so far, but #1 has edged her out in veg smell.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
hawk, they're 5 gallon fabric pots.

Thanks guys, I hope I can do these some justice.
I'm subbed for the grow show!! Think I'll pull up my chaise lounge, pop some corn and roll a big spliff. Push aside @ShroomKing :p I promise you can have some of my popcorn its got canna butter and caramel all up in it. LOL

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

hey @JK420 Glad I caught this, whats the lineage on Violet Flame?
I'm sure I remember you prior to my hiatus from posting online, maybe I'm imagining it.
Great to see another log of @Nspecta work. This shit gonna be goooooood

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

I remember you, what's up? Violet Flame is WhiteFire 43 x Purple Urkle.

I'm good man! Just getting to know my way around the forums again, I know a few names but hell of a lot of new ones too. Glad to see you're still absolutely smashing it.

That sounds like a super unreal cross. I've had wifi and Wifey #3 and Purple Urkle, can only imagine what a select pheno would be like. This is going to be goooooood

JK420

JK420

I'm good man! Just getting to know my way around the forums again, I know a few names but hell of a lot of new ones too. Glad to see you're still absolutely smashing it.

That sounds like a super unreal cross. I've had wifi and Wifey #3 and Purple Urkle, can only imagine what a select pheno would be like. This is going to be goooooood

I've never ran anything WIFI, so I'm stoked. One pheno has stood out to me from the start and she's getting flipped in a few weeks.

@One Flip Has a couple of bad ass phenos of this going.

Maybe he will show one off......

He's more than welcome to show off here.

JK420

JK420

Managed to get the other 2 plants some LST love. Number 3 is a beast so I bent her down again. I'm thinking flip in 2 weeks. I want to get them in 10 gal's for at least a week but 2 would be better. I don't know if I'll have time to make that trip though, we'll see.

N 3

N2

N1

JK420

JK420

@Nspecta do you see any stand out characteristics that tell you which way the plants are leaning? I know it's still veg, but any tips will help me plan flip time.

forthelove

forthelove

They Looking great @JK420
can't wait to see how they turn out for you, I'm expecting at least alil sumin thats real Niiiiiiice!
tagging along for this ride if ya don't mind;)
PLR&£

JK420

JK420

They Looking great @JK420
can't wait to see how they turn out for you, I'm expecting at least alil sumin thats real Niiiiiiice!
tagging along for this ride if ya don't mind;)
PLR&£

Thanks. I'm going to go ahead and put them into flower tomorrow night. They're running out of space in the closet.

Top Bottom