Viparspectra???

• Thread starter Tat2420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tat2420

Tat2420

Checking out this light...anybody on here got anything to say positive or negative about this light?

VIPARSPECTRA PAR600 600W 12-band LED Grow Light

iKharon

iKharon

Checking out this light...anybody on here got anything to say positive or negative about this light?

VIPARSPECTRA PAR600 600W 12-band LED Grow Light
I've seen mixed reviews on them. Personally, I'm a believer in you get what you pay for.. I was skeptical on leds until I saw a few grows on em. This is why I invested in a Kind LED K5 series.. figured I'd go balls to the wall with it lol.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Hit up @sixstring
He builds some bad ass led lights. Much better than most store bought junk.

guamBOMBER

guamBOMBER

I'm running 2 viparspectra 600 watt led light set ups, I've been running hps/MH lights for the last 10 years and I wanted to see what these were about. Not too shabby for the price, and my power bill is about 120 a month so I feel like I'm winning. Im thinking about tossing a 600 watt hps in the middle of the 2 LEDS to see what that does.

IMG 5197
FatManatee

FatManatee

I'd say theoretical maximum yield with these is 0.7 grams/watt, when you can max out 1g/w with HID's, and 1.5-2g/w with CMH or advanced LED lights like quantum boards or COB lightning.

DIY LED kit's can be cheaper then a viparspectra as well.

If you are a beginner, and are not sure if you will continue the hobby, Vipar's will do a decent job to get you in the game, and they produce excellent tasting buds, even though the yield might be lacking.

I've used, HPS 600w, Viparspectra 900w, and am now running "Quantum Boards".

Top Bottom