Unknown strain...just rained on so far.
My wife said "dont feed it"
Volunteer4 29

Let see how he or she does :)

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Ever hear of Dumpster, was found in/by the garbage. You've got my good karma heading your way Ken, if your wife is anything like mine you'll have to watch the plant if you want it to survive. One year I was planting my outdoor and my wife asked for a plant so she could "show me how I should do it". She took that plant deep into the woods and planted it. When fall came and it was harvest time I told her go get your plant, it took her a few minutes to find actually I had to come and show her where it was. We let it dry for a few days and then smoked it, it gave us each a hit and 1/2. 3 hits off of a full grown plant and it was gone. I asked her how she thought she did and she said not very well at all. She didn't like me planting them out in the sun, was afraid of a helicopter seeing them. Where she planted the plant and showed it no attention the plant grew vertically none and the leaves got a little bigger, 6" when planted and 6" when harvested. I don't hear as much crap about the trees in the yard LOL. Hope all is well with everyone

mal

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My Northern Lights #5 volunteer lady was pretty bomb, but then so were all her sisters. She was in our rocky clay soil, didn't get direct sunlight until around noon, didn't produce as well as her sisters but neither did she require much attention at all. She was fed pee throughout the grow (they all were), no other amendments (the others got amendments to the nice soil).

I'm fortunate, too, in that she's heavily seeded. Don't know who the daddies be, but that's alright, open pollination isn't necessarily a bad thing.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
One of the best plants I've ever grown I tossed as a male, actually threw it into the woods. Weeks later I smelled the plant and went to investigate. Found the pot on its side but the plant was still alive and smelled great. So I took the plant and planted it in the ground, had great sun but not so good soil. I didn't give the plant the credit it deserved, this was at least 20 years ago. It didn't grow much more but what I got was a one hit wonder with all the taste you'd want. Thought I had clones of her, but they were of her brother. My buddy I gave a clone to cloned it three times and grew big males(he wanted females) I made it good with weed, he never wanted another clone from me. I kill unwanted males upon detection after this, take care all

mal

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
My Northern Lights #5 volunteer lady was pretty bomb, but then so were all her sisters. She was in our rocky clay soil, didn't get direct sunlight until around noon, didn't produce as well as her sisters but neither did she require much attention at all. She was fed pee throughout the grow (they all were), no other amendments (the others got amendments to the nice soil).

I'm fortunate, too, in that she's heavily seeded. Don't know who the daddies be, but that's alright, open pollination isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I remember reading a bit about your Volunteer(and the pee) last year Seamaiden.:) I thought you would show up here ;)
Didn't know you got seeds with the deal...very cool in my book...volunteer seeds!

This one is on the north west side of the house. So same thing...no sun till bout noon. The poor thing had to find its way out of the pile of sticks and has a hella long and curvy lower half.
She is hanging in there.
I need to put a fence around her before our goat eats it.

Volunteer5 4

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I took this photo about a week ago...before i noticed the mice damage.

Volunteer7 2

as you can see, My wife topped it a while back. and I fed it fish fert twice in its life time...other than that just water is all the human intervention till now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom