Voodoo Juice Replacement

• Thread starter springer20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
springer20

springer20

Hi

Whats the replacement for voodoo juice please, roots pack or nute pack, or both

i love voodoo juice and it worls well for me but the price is a joke so i would love to switch to caps stuff

also is there any problems shipping to the uk, a bag of white powder isnt going to go down too well with customs lol

springer20

springer20

also its 30 dollars for 1 - 1kg pack

but 75 dollars for 2 - 1kg packs

delivered to the uk, which makes it a lot cheaper to order seperately ???? is this a website mistake or just shipping company crazy prices

thanks

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
also its 30 dollars for 1 - 1kg pack

but 75 dollars for 2 - 1kg packs

delivered to the uk, which makes it a lot cheaper to order seperately ???? is this a website mistake or just shipping company crazy prices

thanks

The problem is a kg pack fits in a priority mail envelope which is cheaper (25 bucks), but 2 kilos has to go in to a medium box which is a lot more. Also, the USPS just raised rates like 25%. You are better off ordering the kilos separately. They will make it to the UK. I can put that they are a gift and value them at 10 bucks. The root pack will blow voodoo out of the water. That is the one you would want to get that is the closest substitute. Use the coupon code farmer at checkout.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Also, can I just point out that a gallon of voodoo juice costs over $300/gal...

At 85/kilo OGBIOWAR costs less than a 1/3 of this. If you make the tea it's a joke looking at cost comparisons.

spores per gram voodoo juice: according to the label around 35 million.
spores per gram OGBIOWAR: 50 BILLION.

species voodoo: 12
species OGBIOWAR: over 20

active ingredients voodoo: 2%
active ingredients OGBIOWAR: 30%

application rates of both are roughly the same.

springer20

springer20

Thanks Cap

thats perfect info

Ill be ordering a kilo of each tomorrow, it sounds like just what im looking for

Thanks again

s

springer20

springer20

just ordered a kilo of roots

thanks Cap

Ill be ordering a LOT more in future :)

and the discount code absorbs the entire delivery cost anyway making this crazy good value for money

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
you got it man it will ship tomorrow, and you should have it in about 10 days.

springer20

springer20

perfect, thanks for that

can i use the roots product by simply watering/mixing into the soil with carbo load / mollasses or does it need making into the tea to work properly

sorry if this is a silly question, this is all a bit new to me, which is prob why i wasted 10 years and thousands doing it the lazy way with voodoo juice lol

thanks again

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
perfect, thanks for that

can i use the roots product by simply watering/mixing into the soil with carbo load / mollasses or does it need making into the tea to work properly

sorry if this is a silly question, this is all a bit new to me, which is prob why i wasted 10 years and thousands doing it the lazy way with voodoo juice lol

thanks again

Yes. If you don't have access to a good airstone/airpump... you can simply add the product to non chlorinated water and add some unsulphured molasses/carboload (if thats what you have on deck already) @ 20 ml per gallon. Stir it up really well so all the chunks dissolve. Then, let it settle. you want the majority of the talc to settle to the bottom. Then pour the liquid off the top, avoiding the talc carrier sitting at the bottom. enough to wet the root system.

I have done this many times with just a large 1 gallon pitcher and wooden spoon. If you make it this way, and you run an ebb flow system or something like that, just add it to your res at 1 or 2 cups every 5 gallons of reservoir volume. Add this to the res 1x per week ( or right after you do your change out).

springer20

springer20

thanks Cap

Thats good to know

your customer service is absolutely superb !! No wonder the big boys are sniffing round your products....... :-)

S

sicinsane

Yes. If you don't have access to a good airstone/airpump... you can simply add the product to non chlorinated water and add some unsulphured molasses/carboload (if thats what you have on deck already) @ 20 ml per gallon. Stir it up really well so all the chunks dissolve. Then, let it settle. you want the majority of the talc to settle to the bottom. Then pour the liquid off the top, avoiding the talc carrier sitting at the bottom. enough to wet the root system.

I have done this many times with just a large 1 gallon pitcher and wooden spoon. If you make it this way, and you run an ebb flow system or something like that, just add it to your res at 1 or 2 cups every 5 gallons of reservoir volume. Add this to the res 1x per week ( or right after you do your change out).

hey cap thats 1 tsp per gal each of root and foliar pack right? i usually brew a tea every week but if this would work too without brewing i rather do this once a week

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
hey cap thats 1 tsp per gal each of root and foliar pack right? i usually brew a tea every week but if this would work too without brewing i rather do this once a week

its 1 tblspoon/gallon

springer20

springer20

Hi Cap

sorry for all the questions on this but just got 1 more

Does the package need signing for at my end when it gets here, i know next to nothing about international mail so sorry if this is a silly question :)

cheers

Springer

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hi Cap

sorry for all the questions on this but just got 1 more

Does the package need signing for at my end when it gets here, i know next to nothing about international mail so sorry if this is a silly question :)

cheers

Springer

Its coming priority mail so no I do not think you need to sign for it.

springer20

springer20

Dammmmm Cap your fast

Order arrived yesterday so thats 5 days USA to UK, my plants have already had there first application

For anyone that lives in the UK that are thinking of ordering i definately think this is the way to go

near me Great White is 300 quid a kilo, and only contains 0.1% active ingredients

Caps is 80 quid or so and contains 30% active ingredients

Also delivery is done by royal mail signed for once it lands in the uk which is better than normal mail as it means it wont be left with your next door neighbour if your not in

Perfect Product and Perfect service :)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
That's awesome man. I didn't think it would get there that fast! Please let me know how it goes.

springer20

springer20

Will do mate

I've used it at 1tbs per gallon ( rev os water ) on

80 clones - 1 week - rooted kush clones just transplanted into 6 ltr bio bizz all mix soil with carbo load and caps bennies

80 - clones - 6 week old - Kush clones in 6 ltr pots - transplanted a week ago In all mix 15 ltr pots - carbo load and caps bennies

I'll post some before and after 2 week pictures in fortnight - I left 10 plants un applicated to compare per group- to be honest I know the results will be amazing, as I have used voodoo for years and this is more concentrated but it will be fun to see the results :-)

Cheers

:-)

Top Bottom