• Tagged users None

All Members, Vote for your favorite photo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I could also say that my group, and others have been very proactive in helping new members, we have some new mods, that are very helpful to new members... We have a good environment here at thcfarmer, and we all respect out site.... Its ours! We earned it,,, it belongs to each one of us, because without us, its just web address....
Awesome to see so many votes and participation this month! Krazy kush is no longer allowed! Thats like letting Jordan play for the highschool team!

Smerb

Smerb

Yup I've had a few gems like that in my day;) they rarely ever mold and they are easily the best joint burning strains. White ash all the way to the fingernails:smoking:​
Then you put that el roach in the bong, snap it silly, the flavor still lingers on that last snap. Yum!
That's the best part. Being able to pull the buds off like orange peels is awesome
The Tweezer weed.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Then you put that el roach in the bong, snap it silly, the flavor still lingers on that last snap. Yum!

The Tweezer weed.
Lmao no then I flick it back to Mother Nature because I can roll up another:smoking:
And a 100 more.
I have a friend who use to come over and bag up cashed bowls from my ash tray:cry: would get so happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom