• Tagged users None

Vote for your winner!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So just as soon as logic posts the thread then (I) have to post a pic THEN I can pick my 3....
Then after the 3 have been decided. . EVERYONE can vote ...
Does my waked and baked ass understand this correctly. ..
I haven't smoked no bud in 4 days. Since I made this 8 grams of hash.... shit 1 hit off my hitter at work and boom good for 2 hrs...
The buzz is stronger but yet I can zone IN to my work... love it..

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is my idea for a nice simple contest that I think would draw in more members to participate.
Images are summited for the entire length of each month. (Only one image per member)
The first week of the next month ALL members get to LIKE ONLY ONE image.
The morning of the eighth day all likes will be tallied to determine the prize winner and the top three get there images shown on the side of the page in till the next three are determined.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Congrats @One Flip .. awesome job.. u earned it...
I'm gonna start adding a pic. Just to boost it back to relevance. .
We have about a dozen new growers here... me included. We are having a blast. I'm sure we will be more than happy to show off our goodies in a couple months...
In the mean time I just post to get people involved. ..

Smerb

Smerb

I'm a little confused. What you are implying is like going to a car show where the crowd has no say on what they think is best in show because its all set up that way. On that note we my as well have a panel of judges to pick the winners. Another option I guess!
I'm saying put your pic up so you can be judged. The judge or judges would be overwhelmed with the task, which is what's happening anyhow.

Orcaman

Orcaman

I'm saying put your pic up so you can be judged. The judge or judges would be overwhelmed with the task, which is what's happening anyhow.
I don't have any issue recounting likes and find it interesting you were one of the members that did not submit an image this last month but still made likes anyway. And now you say only those who submit images should be able to vote.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Brothers...... no need for that.. It won't matter what the rules if it gets trashy... Let's keep it professional. .
That's what we are about..
Mater fact I will like a pic solely on growers personality.

Smerb

Smerb

I don't have any issue recounting likes and find it interesting you were one of the members that did not submit an image this last month but still made likes anyway. And now you say only those who submit images should be able to vote.
I'm not this worried about it, ask to be the judge, it will help.

Smerb

Smerb

I didn't post a pic because of all the comments and likes that were going on, wasn't really sure if it was the photo of the month thread.

Smerb

Smerb

And my fellow grower, you threw a post in their and supposedly that's not allowed. Let's fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom