• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
@fishwhistle , great info to share on the farm, I thank you.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
jumpincactus-potm-jpg.580943

You can take these kind of things to costco and have them blown up and put on canvas for about 25 bucks,this is a great candidate for it,my wife does it all the time.Congrats on the win.
@fishwhistle So Momma can take this image and have Costco enlarge it???

Help me out here. So do I just save this image to a thumb drive and have her take it to Costco? How is the final resolution? cause I want to put it up in my man/smoker den cave........ Thanks for the tip man...

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

I sure hope Costoco serves Jumpincactus needs. I have no clue how to save a file for HR but I'm looking now to learn it. God Bless

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
they r both cool but i like the first one better :)
Yes I have to agree. Both are great but when serving up the final file for reproduction to go into my smokers den please @GrammaHydro can you delete the header for the POTM 2016. The second one is the one I will have enlarged and put to canvas. And you and I need to talk offline as I have a token of my appreciation for you. :D Been a while since someone has done sometingh that nice for me expecting nothing in return. I love you Gramma. And you can take that to the bank gurl!!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
How to obtain strain? Breeder? are you the master - you made it?
That is BOG's gear. Bushy Old Grower. His gear is available here at the Farm. He has a forum in the breeders section as well. Met him and Mrs. Bog in Denver this year. Really kool peeps.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

@fishwhistle So Momma can take this image and have Costco enlarge it???

Help me out here. So do I just save this image to a thumb drive and have her take it to Costco? How is the final resolution? cause I want to put it up in my man/smoker den cave........ Thanks for the tip man...

Yep,all you do is download it to a thumbdrive and take it in and they do the rest.Instead of paying big bucks for art on the walls of our office she just finds images she likes then has them done up at costco,resolution is awesome depending on the image of course.
You can get them like a poster(cheaper)and then just go to walmart and get a cheap poster frame or you can have them put right on canvas for a more arty look,she has taken some awesome pics of our grandkids and put them on canvas and some pics in the desert and put them on poster paper.

http://www.costcophotocenter.com/Shop/Posters#/
Ill try to post up a couple tomorrow shes had done.

Last edited:
H

hawkman

That is BOG's gear. Bushy Old Grower. His gear is available here at the Farm. He has a forum in the breeders section as well. Met him and Mrs. Bog in Denver this year. Really kool peeps.
Thanks for the information -what a great plant - bet it taste lie it looks - out of this world !!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yep,all you do is download it to a thumbdrive and take it in and they do the rest.Instead of paying big bucks for art on the walls of our office she just finds images she likes then has them done up at costco,resolution is awesome depending on the image of course.
You can get them like a poster(cheaper)and then just go to walmart and get a cheap poster frame or you can have them put right on canvas for a more arty look,she has taken some awesome pics of our grandkids and put them on canvas and some pics in the desert and put them on poster paper.

http://www.costcophotocenter.com/Shop/Posters#/
Ill try to post up a couple tomorrow shes had done.
Right on @fishwhistle I appreciate your response bro. I will look for your post as it will be nice to get an idea what they are capable of. Props man

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Here's a couple pics that my wife took and had made into posters.we then put them in Walmart poster frames we got for about 5 bucks.
IMG 20160315 114032 113
IMG 20160315 114224 404
IMG 20160315 114224 404
IMG 20160315 114046 943

Sorry about the shitty phone pics,they actually look alot better in person.Size is roughly 26''x36''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom