waaynes Organic Divine Genetics thread

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Oh boy crushin brotha man!! I'll take a bed full of those colas!!! Holy snikes:eek:

Bb's and jolly ranchers?!? Can't wait for smoke report!
@true grit
I took down pheno #1 today,#3 will follow later this weekend
They do smell ridiculously good buddy,like a candy store;)
Pheno #3 looks to be a beast as well
Thank's for stopping in man!

harvest pic of pheno #1
This one smells a lot like the blue Jolly Rancher candies
IMG 5907

This pheno has some guava aroma along with the Jolly Rancher candy aroma
IMG 5909

Keep up the great work @logic

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good waayne. the amount of seeds you been popping the last 2 years,i got a feeling the next clone only is gonna be handed out by you. all these strains and various phenos theres no way you dont have somthing impressive.

waayne

waayne

Damn homie,now that's a Cheeto tree:)
I hope you have great Fall weather to finish that beauty

Mouthwatering!!!:p Ur gonna need a storage building to house all ur dank W.
Outstanding! Whats next on the list bro?
@DC105
@Drdre
Guys I think I may look at more Blueberry x GSC,and White Cookies
I would like to look at more phenos from both those crosses

Here's a nug pics of Blueberry x Snowdog
pheno #3
This ones a candied ,dank blueberry flavor,great with breakfast to start the day:)
IMG 6118

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Quik Questions Wayne .....do you have a good plan on popping old seeds? and do u think seeds pollinated and breed outdoors opposed to indoor yield more males to females or are harder to pop? Appreciate your input on these questions along with anyone else who might have the answer... it's just recently seems there might be a difference here... Thanks M

Last edited:
waayne

waayne

Beautiful waayne!!
What's up Bud
Good to see you around homie:)
Quik Questions Wayne .....do you have a good plan on popping old seeds? and do u think seeds pollinated and breed outdoors opposed to indoor yield more males to females or are harder to pop? Appreciate your input on these questions along with anyone else who might have the answer... it's just recently seems there might be a difference here... Thanks M

@Medusa if the seeds I'm germinating are old,I'll usually soak them in H20 with 1% bleach added,then into moist paper towels,so I can observe their progress....
I much prefer to germinate directly in soil,but for old seeds I'll baby them a bit more.....

I don't see much difference in M/F ratios in seeds being bred indoors or out,what I do see is that strains that are grown outdoors, where all the selections are made based on outdoor results,can produce seedlings that are not well suited to the stressors of an indoor environment.....

No matter how well dialed in an indoor environment is,it is still a stressor on the plants,as it is so unnatural. Male /Female ratio's seem to be more of a result of parental selection,and strain selection from what I have observed

I used to run a pure Kush in the 80's - 90's
It always had a high ratio of males,the females were always of very high quality,but on average
it produced about 3-4 females per 10 seeds,I worked this line for over a decade,and it still produced far more male offspring than females,even at the F5 generation......

Beautiful!!!!!!:lurking:
Yeah man @DC105 logic bred a real winner here...
I usually find Blueberry,and it's hybrids to be a bit mild potency wise for my taste.
But the addition of the Snow Dawg definitely helped improve the potency of this cross.:cool:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
What's up Bud
Good to see you around homie:)

@Medusa if the seeds I'm germinating are old,I'll usually soak them in H20 with 1% bleach added,then into moist paper towels,so I can observe their progress....
I much prefer to germinate directly in soil,but for old seeds I'll baby them a bit more.....

I don't see much difference in M/F ratios in seeds being bred indoors or out,what I do see is that strains that are grown outdoors, where all the selections are made based on outdoor results,can produce seedlings that are not well suited to the stressors of an indoor environment.....

No matter how well dialed in an indoor environment is,it is still a stressor on the plants,as it is so unnatural. Male /Female ratio's seem to be more of a result of parental selection,and strain selection from what I have observed

I used to run a pure Kush in the 80's - 90's
It always had a high ratio of males,the females were always of very high quality,but on average
it produced about 3-4 females per 10 seeds,I worked this line for over a decade,and it still produced far more male offspring than females,even at the F5 generation......

Yeah man @DC105 logic bred a real winner here...
I usually find Blueberry,and it's hybrids to be a bit mild potency wise for my taste.
But the addition of the Snow Dawg definitely helped improve the potency of this cross.:cool:
Interesting. Thanks for your time. No scuff huh ?

waayne

waayne

Interesting. Thanks for your time. No scuff huh ?
@Medusa
No I never scuff,or presoak fresh seeds.....
I just plant them into cups of homemade seedling mix

If I have some old seeds that are rare,I will soak several hundred junk/bunk seeds in a couple of quarts of H20 for a few days....
I will toss the bunk seeds,then use this water to soak my seeds and paper towels
This is an old crude way of adding additional natural auxins and hormones for germination.....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@Medusa

If I have some old seeds that are rare,I will soak several hundred junk/bunk seeds in a couple of quarts of H20 for a few days....
I will toss the bunk seeds,then use this water to soak my seeds and paper towels
This is an old crude way of adding additional natural auxins and hormones for germination.....
Awesome. Again thanks for the gift of your mind once again ! Mentoring the whole farm. M

DC105

DC105

@Medusa

Damn Waayne,I love to see a lil old school session! I'm excited to see what u find. Any interest in working a particular pheno and making a few seeds?
I wanna say thanks for always taking the time to address everyone that posts (atleast you give it one hell of a effort) says a lot for ones true character!

winta

winta

Looking good as always Bro! Thanx for the seed popping tip...I been having issues popping old seeds as of late

Top Bottom