Wall Colors In Grow Room

• Thread starter Cannibal Joe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cannibal Joe

Has anyone out there tried any color other than white.Color combinations .Blue? Red? Stripes?

G gnome

G gnome

379218685e556bdaefc20bb9f4ab41de

C

Cannibal Joe

Nope,Pretty much flat white paint is the best at reflectivity unless you go to something like orca film.
Thanks,thinkI might do my small grow room and see what happens.I'll post results of what happens.

C

Cannibal Joe

If so maybe go with something a little more colorful. Like a nice mauve.
Seriously , guys nothing ventured mean nothing gained. It's people who dare to do things differently that have pushed what we are doing to the point where it is.I guess you must be satisfied where your at.I'm not and I will try almost anything to advance my knowledge in growing the best product possible. Have you tried this don't think so.So I guess the people that dare will keep helping those that can't take the time or just want to ride the bus that people like me have created.If there is something you can contribute constructively do so, I have been growing since 1978 , breeding for 20 years and old enough to be your grandpa so I've learned a thing or two.Listen and learn and don't think because it sounds crazy it's not worth doing . Even if a tried technique fails there's valuable information that can be gained by that failure. Now I will grab my spray cans and my paint brushes and paint my small grow room and see what happens! Then I will tell folks what the out come is. Good or bad. Smoke on and many good days to you and yours.
If so maybe go with something a little more colorful. Like a nice mauve.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Seriously , guys nothing ventured mean nothing gained. It's people who dare to do things differently that have pushed what we are doing to the point where it is.I guess you must be satisfied where your at.I'm not and I will try almost anything to advance my knowledge in growing the best product possible. Have you tried this don't think so.So I guess the people that dare will keep helping those that can't take the time or just want to ride the bus that people like me have created.If there is something you can contribute constructively do so, I have been growing since 1978 , breeding for 20 years and old enough to be your grandpa so I've learned a thing or two.Listen and learn and don't think because it sounds crazy it's not worth doing . Even if a tried technique fails there's valuable information that can be gained by that failure. Now I will grab my spray cans and my paint brushes and paint my small grow room and see what happens! Then I will tell folks what the out come is. Good or bad. Smoke on and many good days to you and yours.
Just having a little fun brotha. No harm intended.
What are you going with? Flat white?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Also I by no means am satisfied I guess I just don’t put much stock into the color of the walls. I believe it will make the most minute difference if it makes any at all. IMO.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

You need a color that reflects light, not absorbs it. Anyone remember 7th grade science class?

Black is the absence of light
White is a mix of all the color spectrum

If white didn' reflect light the best, just think of the polar ice caps, or pretty much any area that gets snow cover in the winter.

C

Cannibal Joe

Just having a little fun brotha. No harm intended.
What are you going with? Flat white?
None taken brother . Believe it or not flat white with red and blue spots . To see if adding some different spectral colors how the plant reacts to that change. I started thinking about this when I repainted my walls from a slightly off white to a pure titanium white . The affect to my next grow was pronounced. Making the internodal growth points much closer while leaf size remained large and lush , great looking plant . And I want to see what else can be done with what other colors . Smoke on

Latest posts

Top Bottom