• Thread starter BC farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BC farmer

BC farmer

Hi Fellow Farmers,

Very first journal. First Coco run

Set up:

Two rooms each 6x600watt Hortilux LU side by side, sealed.
Co2 is being pushed through the poly through small cuts underneath the canopy upwards for maximum uptake.
Canna Coco medium
Canna nutes
RO water
Veg was done under T5's and followed by 1000MH

Strain: Nuken and OG

Currently battling lock out on the Nuken and flushing them B1/Vitamax.
Week three and just removed the last MH bulbs. HPS only now.

Sorry for the crappy smartphone pics. Haven't fully figured the uploads/edits out but there are only four.
Enjoy!

Wall of green
Wall of green 2
Wall of green 3
Wall of green 4
N

norcal

Really excited to see the Nuken grow, saw it in the BBOB3- looks really dank. Massive grow!

C

cheech

Cool setup. Can you tell us a little about the ventilation, and how you keep the temp/humidity in check?

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice setup looking all professional and Sh*t.. j/k Really digging it though..

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking great bro.... wall of green is right those babies are huge,I love the nuken great pain releiving indica got some from cash crop ken at one of the Treating Yourself Expo's and it was super good found a couple of beans in it my buddy ran them and they were very nice, cheers!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Impressive!

great work!

Thats a lot of friggin lights!

BC farmer

BC farmer

Cool setup. Can you tell us a little about the ventilation, and how you keep the temp/humidity in check?

Three tiers, all covered in b/w poly. Tiers are perforated and carbon filtered air is ducted in UNDER the tiers, pushed in with 8" centrifugal fan ~750CFM. Exhaust from grow chamber to lung room is via 10" max-fan ~1000CFM.

Water-cooled CO2 is injected from lung room via 6" duct w/backdraft damper (&max-fan), which "Y's" into 8" intake.

Additional 6" duct from lung room - not ducted under the tiers - helps cool the room if needed (open intake end sits near cooling apparatus).

Still with me?

This setup is x2 as there are two of those flower rooms, both fed from the "lung".

This used to be a flip-flop but I found it too hard to maintain ideal conditions for both rooms due to being sealed and using CO2 enrichment.

Cooling is done with a 2 TON Thermoplus water cooled A/C. Water first runs through a 3-coil 2-fan chiller. All water running into this room first passes through the chiller which reduces the run fractions of the A/C ie.increased power efficiency. So when filling the reservoir, the room is being cooled.

A/C controls 'lights-on' humidity (in fact I often have to humidify).

Lights-off humidity is reduced by employing two "Simplicity" brand dehumidifiers and a 1500W ceramic heater keeps it warm. I like these old school dehums because they are analog controls and can be controlled with a timer.

This is not a completely sealed grow as intake/exhaust periodically vents in fresh air during lights-off. This venting is thermostatically controlled so it only comes on after the heater exceeds venting thermostat set-point.

BC

BC farmer

BC farmer

What numbers do you average with that setup?
We have had a couple bad runs with mites and water issues. The mites are still there but controlled and in far less numbers. As far as the water, RO + UV light were installed. All is looking good now. A buddy has the same set-up and does consistently 2 lbs pr.

BC farmer

BC farmer

Looking great bro.... wall of green is right those babies are huge,I love the nuken great pain releiving indica got some from cash crop ken at one of the Treating Yourself Expo's and it was super good found a couple of beans in it my buddy ran them and they were very nice, cheers!
Appreciate that MitchyNugz, thanks for stopping by!

Top Bottom