Watering In 7 Gallon Smart Pots

• Thread starter Thatoneguy43
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thatoneguy43

Transplanted these two taller Super skunk Fems about 2.5 weeks ago into these 7 gallon smart pots I ordered online. They are about 3 months old now. Just wanted to see what people’s personal experiences were growing with smart pots and the frequency of watering them, their schedule, etc. it’s about 79 degrees a day during the summer now, where the highs reach about 87 on the hottest days of that info helps. I seem to be having to water them about 1.5 gallons every day and a half now.

Watering in 7 gallon smart pots
Dbear180

Dbear180

Transplanted these two taller Super skunk Fems about 2.5 weeks ago into these 7 gallon smart pots I ordered online. They are about 3 months old now. Just wanted to see what people’s personal experiences were growing with smart pots and the frequency of watering them, their schedule, etc. it’s about 79 degrees a day during the summer now, where the highs reach about 87 on the hottest days of that info helps. I seem to be having to water them about 1.5 gallons every day and a half now.

Man a high of 87 in summer!? Add about 20-25 to that where I'm at!

Dbear180

Dbear180

Oh yeah almost forgot I use almost 5 gallons a day in 15-20 gallon pots but it is as hot as Africa here lol.

Dbear180

Dbear180

A bit of snow is an understatement hahaha, sounds like you don’t get any at all

Southern California has a few pockets on the mountains here & there but no, I'm a desert dweller. We had flash floods yesterday lol. Its actually snowed @ my house for about an hour two times since 2002. To be honest I hate snow & rain, I'm kinda like a cat & only wanna get wet when it's on my terms lol.

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

I not
Southern California has a few pockets on the mountains here & there but no, I'm a desert dweller. We had flash floods yesterday lol. Its actually snowed @ my house for about an hour two times since 2002. To be honest I hate snow & rain, I'm kinda like a cat & only wanna get wet when it's on my terms lol.
I noticed its been over 100 in LA recently. My little girl lives there. Well, she's 33 now. Lol.

Top Bottom