Watermax....plant Grade Bleach?

• Thread starter Dazed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dazed

Dazed

Has anyone used this. I went to my local hydro guy looking for florakleen or clearx and he recommend this. He said its plant grade bleach and his friend at uc Berkeley uses it on there green houses. He said to use 10ml a gallon to flush and 1ml a gallon with every feeding to keep roots clean.

Anyways I never seen this on here so was curious if anyone has experience with it.
Watermaxplant grade bleach

Natural

Natural

Never heard of it. I got turned on about a product called Oxine from a guy who runs his DWC veg buckets sterile. He uses teas in the flower buckets. I only use it to for clean-up, sterilizing cloner and equipment, and I can spray on plants between tea foliar. 5ml/gal unactivated. If it's activated with citric acid it's 10x's stronger than bleach. Used in mold remediation and infected chicken coops. Reduces to simple table salt.

B

Big Nads

Never heard of it. I got turned on about a product called Oxine from a guy who runs his DWC veg buckets sterile. He uses teas in the flower buckets. I only use it to for clean-up, sterilizing cloner and equipment, and I can spray on plants between tea foliar. 5ml/gal unactivated. If it's activated with citric acid it's 10x's stronger than bleach. Used in mold remediation and infected chicken coops. Reduces to simple table salt.
This company (Clean Grow) was the creator of UC Roots sold by Current Culture. Clean Grow and Current Culture ( Cultured Solutions) parted ways in December 2015. Watermax is UC Roots at a much more reasonable price. Just go to the Under Current section on this forum and do a search for UC Roots.

Top Bottom