Watts! Per Gram..ounce..pound

• Thread starter Stardusted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stardusted

Stardusted

My wife's..house plant..south window..Sour Diesel..keeping it's veg leaves an flowering at the same time..in December..it needs the additional leaves to live in lower light..and it is setting seed!..x Rio negro highland coloumbian pollen..

Watts per gramouncepound
H

heisen

I’ve been trying to pollinate my Veg leaves; but I can’t get them to flower. Must be doing something wrong. Someone help plz. Maybe my pollen is weak
This ain' shit.i saw this cat today said you could reverse a male plant to self pollnate itself.im scratching my head like wtf.
I sure hope when he pollinated he brushed pollen on the trichs of the flower leaves so the seeds will not be sterile.trichs need to be Amber color for the pollen to stick to them.

Dunge

Dunge

Listen to this.
Reverse a male plant.
That's right; grow a big old bud on a male plant.
It would be a useful window into it's breeding contribution.
Or so the story goes.

H

heisen

Wonder if national geographic kicked in ol dudes door and took his pregnant house plant.Probably took it back to the lab to analyze veg leaves and flower leaves being on the same plant in december wondering if its a new kind of species.i think High Times to pick up on this story and feature that plant.

Stardusted

Stardusted

Is there some sort of storyline or question associated with this post?
Yes there is a story..it a weed..even my wife can grow it..can you seedsmen imagine thousands of gallon plants at Walmart! Garden centers..or in the house plant sections of thousands of stores?

This will be normal in the near future.

Stardusted

Stardusted

This lovely house plant came from Denver Clone.. it's a sour diesel girl! And the pollen cane from frozen Rio Negro Highland Sativa, from Centennial Seed

Stardusted

Stardusted

Is this the "general indoor grow" posting place?.........l love Denver Clone!..house plants..my old hide puts the Canna in spaghetti..soup..used in the turkey stuffing
...nobody seemed the wiser..

Top Bottom