We Think She's Ready...

• Thread starter 2G Ali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madbud

Madbud

Hi 2G, i would put that in the dark for a day and cut her down. Hang it in the dark too. I had a couple like that this year from bag seeds, do you know the strain, skunk?

Madbud

Madbud

Also, looking at your other thread you wet trimmed the first plant. How did the dry go? Have you considered trimming this one after hanging her?

2G Ali

How did the dry go? Have you considered trimming this one after hanging her?
The dry went fast. I was done within 5 days. I have been curing for about 3 weeks, and still going. I got to try it out and it is super smooth already, and it is a very relaxing body. I can feel it in my face as well. We did these with no nutes.

Madbud

Madbud

Same here, way faster than my bud type plants. I have one more like this that i cleaned a bunch of fans out of. Shes in the dark waiting to be cut but i think i'll trim it after it hangs to slow the dry time a little. Wondering if these long full branches are due to fimming instead of topping.

2G Ali

Same here, way faster than my bud type plants. I have one more like this that i cleaned a bunch of fans out of. Shes in the dark waiting to be cut but i think i'll trim it after it hangs to slow the dry time a little. Wondering if these long full branches are due to fimming instead of topping.
I topped the top of the plant at the 5th node, and then topped the sides a couple weeks later, as well. We kept this one indoor for veg using t5's, but outdoor for flowering. We are going to do a dry trim with this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom