Wedding Cake & Frosting ?!?!

• Thread starter Raj Jah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I have animal mints bx1 and frosting is not the same.
As far as what I've been told about the lineage I have no reason not to believe what I was told. I know a lot of this stuff is second third hand information . I'm not asking anyone to believe me just passing along information
Wedding cake is a pheno found out of triangle mints made by just blazen. Triangle mints = triangle kush x animal mints. You said frosting is the same as wedding but the parents are reversed.... so that would make "frosting" = animal mints x triangle kush.... right? Not arguing, just trying to figure out the lineage on "frosting". I never said animal mint was "frosting"...

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Frosting is the the same lineage as wedding cake, but the parents are reversed...solid strain.. info on the web has been pretty thin but there have been more and more posts and queries about the frosting... figured I'd chime in since I had a little info on it.
Parents are reversed?like instead of tk x animal mints its animal mints x tk?or reversed as in to make fem beans? It cant be animal mints x tk but could be animal mints x tk bx as i know he,s done some bxing with the tk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom