Weed Legal In Penn ? Hah.

• Thread starter bongzaway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

I would just double post the corrected title since the mods won’t help with it this time. They can delete the wrongly titled one later on no problem

( my suggestion)

bongzaway

bongzaway

thank you cactus jumper !

hey did logic eliminate the state sections for forums ? I donlt see it anymores.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
thank you cactus jumper !

hey did logic eliminate the state sections for forums ? I donlt see it anymores.
Well fukk me running, didnt even notice it was gone!!! So wassup up with cactus jumper??? :) My fat azz cant clear a cactus anymore. Thats why I am called jump in cactus :p I will consider CJ as a term of endearment. :love2: Good to see you man.......... Peace

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

So I hear to grow in PA it’s cost some serious capital. 2 mil in assets or escrow, 30 g’s for the licsens and then 10 g’s each year to renew??? Any input on this?

bongzaway

bongzaway

not sure on PA but thats pretty much the norm for all these phoney legal state thngs. no chance for mom and po shops, it's all for the elite crowd. and the end game is "corporation."

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

not sure on PA but thats pretty much the norm for all these phoney legal state thngs. no chance for mom and po shops, it's all for the elite crowd. and the end game is "corporation."

Yea figured... although Maine is pretty relaxed with the laws. My bud has a grow/store front up there in rock land and is doing pretty well for himself. I been thinking of packing up and moving to Seattle for the past few months. I can deff find work NP and might be able to get my foot in the door with growing on a farm

Top Bottom