WEED WARS......on DISCOVERY TONITE!!!

• Thread starter kushluvr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushluvr

kushluvr

its on at 10 here but may be diff in your area!!!

watch it and reply what you thought here please, i would love to read you opinions!
thanks

kush:bong-hits::passingjoint::passingjoint::passingjoint:

D

DazedNconfussed

i got it set to record...hope its not like all them cnn specials...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Im recording it too (on in an hour here)

I really hope its good and I hope the public watches and learns

I will post back here later

kushluvr

kushluvr

Ive got recorded too..........it should be a series of shows...over the next few weeks!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I hope this show doesn't make many folks look bad...kinda an odd idea to me.
If we wanna be accepted as a real part of the medical community, why would we show where you can buy meds?
I mean the equivalent is like a show on a pharmacy where people stand in line to get legal speed or other drugs prescribed by a doctor.
Just don't know why you wouldn't wanna do a show where you follow a group of very sick patients and see how it effects their life versus showing the buying and selling of meds at a club and to Have the main part of the show be $$ based or based around that part of the medicine. Idk, maybe it will be very educational and compassion based.
Not trying to hate but just seems like a weird method to educate people on medical marijuana.
Entertaining yes, but great for the movement, we'll see.

baba G

Venom818

Venom818

Isn't this the show that shows Mexican cartel grows

I

Indicas4me

I hope this show doesn't make many folks look bad...kinda an odd idea to me.
If we wanna be accepted as a real part of the medical community, why would we show where you can buy meds?
I mean the equivalent is like a show on a pharmacy where people stand in line to get legal speed or other drugs prescribed by a doctor.
Just don't know why you wouldn't wanna do a show where you follow a group of very sick patients and see how it effects their life versus showing the buying and selling of meds at a club and to Have the main part of the show be $$ based or based around that part of the medicine. Idk, maybe it will be very educational and compassion based.
Not trying to hate but just seems like a weird method to educate people on medical marijuana.
Entertaining yes, but great for the movement, we'll see.

baba G

Looked like the state tried bilking money off them,they are worse than the seller.:sign0065:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
.....My main point is, to validate the need for marijuana as medicine would be better shown without a retail establishment as the basis of the show and the $$ that will most likely be talked about since this show is based on a business.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Watched it and thought a couple of those guys made MMJ patients look like idiots. The only one that seemed kinda normal was the one white grower who was able to articulate himself without seeming over medicated. Made my brain hurt watching it. To be honest... if you can not speak without being goofy... they should not medicate while shooting film. However... while understanding what they are going through because I am part of the MMJ community... I found it entertaining and full of knowledge.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I have to agree with GanjaAL ^^

We are in the middle of it right now...Not what I had hoped :(

green punk

green punk

If theyre payin 4 for that they'd be overwhelmed around here

sticky icky

sticky icky

Watched it and thought a couple of those guys made MMJ patients look like idiots. The only one that seemed kinda normal was the one white grower who was able to articulate himself without seeming over medicated. Made my brain hurt watching it. To be honest... if you can not speak without being goofy... they should not medicate while shooting film. However... while understanding what they are going through because I am part of the MMJ community... I found it entertaining and full of knowledge.

I agree 100%--whatever strain that black dude was trimmin looked super fire anyone have a clue what it is?

Jebus

Jebus

So is the whole series just gonna be based on Harborside's operation?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I'm curious what Andrew DeAngelo's daily intake is? That guy looks torqued to the limit every single time they show him...lol

kushluvr

kushluvr

So is the whole series just gonna be based on Harborside's operation?

yes.......from what i understand..!

steve deangelo and his crew are lame....just a cannabis circus side show of freaks. there the reason it hasnt become legal yet......

if it wasnt like walking into walmart, i dont think it would look as bad or be in such a bad place with the govt!

sad to see the cannabis world ran by wanna be mobsters like these freaks!

sorry for the negativity but, there not aiding in the situation, just making it worse....

.....but im glued to see the rest of the series for sure....i will continue to comment here....each episode....plz feel free to speak your mind here to!

thanks

Kush

F

FromGROtoFLO

That green the "experienced grower" took into vend did not strike me as "Grade AAA".
"your the only guy who get's $4" Give me a break.

I was shocked these guys let cameras into their grows.... with the amount of criminal activity in Oakland

P

PUS

Andrew DeAngelo reminded me of a tweeker......I thought most of the gear looked bunk.

Rushoe

Rushoe

They made it clear they want there tax money up front for some reason is this normal for all businesses in there county?Seems kinda fucked up they want one million up front every year or there gonna get shut down something is not right. Look at some of the ppl that go in there really need this stuff for one reason or another its a great alternative for pain killers and other over the counter medications. Its a kool show it takes you behind the stuff we don't see. There battle is not ever just yet so lets hope they stay open..

That's kool they even showed some beans and shit from cail connection swerve is doing it big

TortureKill

TortureKill

Is there anywhere to watch the first episode online? I missed the show lastnight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom