weedman

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

MOUNT HOLLY — A state New Jersey Assembly candidate says he's amused he's on the ballot.

Edward Forchion, who likes to be known as Weedman, lives in Los Angeles where he runs a medical marijuana dispensary.

The frequent New Jersey candidate is running as an independent in suburban Philadelphia's 8th District to raise awareness of his platform to legalize marijuana.

No one tried to challenge his right to run in the same district where state Senate candidate and 9-time Olympic gold medalist Carl Lewis was taken off the ballot last month for failing to meet a state residency requirement.

Forchion is currently in his native New Jersey to face trial on drug-dealing charges.

Related coverage:

• ';NJ Weedman' is charged with possessing marijuana after traffic stop in Mount Holly

WE NEED MORE OF THIS KIND OF PUBLISTY IN ORDER TO MOVE FORWARD THE CAUSE - WEED MAN HAS GOT MY VOTE

S

SSHZ

I know much about this guy........what kind of info are u looking for. He is well known in the Philly/NJ area and has been in prison previously for pot. High Times did an article about him years ago. I know people who know him......

soserthc1

soserthc1

does he currently reside in nj/philly area or in cali ? and out of the three pr11 i popped one small dude and other two were shrawny looking took the best of the two which had been veggin for long time and both appeared female - well after 16 days in flip went male on me ... gonna put that on hold making my first cross today creamsickle - tang dream * white sweet cant wait only gonna cross a few stems of my moster tang dream 33 days in hopefully that enough time was told 4-6 weeks so will see, at least i collect pollen right this time lol - hey if i dont speak to you happy holidays to you and yours .........

soserthc1

soserthc1

I know much about this guy........what kind of info are u looking for. He is well known in the Philly/NJ area and has been in prison previously for pot. High Times did an article about him years ago. I know people who know him......
MOUNT HOLLY — A Burlington County jury has returned a split verdict in the trial of medical marijuana activist Ed “NJWeedman” Forchion.
Jurors found Forchion guilty of possession of marijuana, but came to no decision on a charge of possessing marijuana with the intent to distribute.
Forchion was busted with a pound of pot in Mount Holly in 2010. He admitted during a two-day trial last week that the marijuana was his, but maintained he was planning to use it to treat a personal medical condition, not peddle it to others.
A prosecutor argued that even though Forchion holds a license for medical marijuana in California, the drug remains illegal in New Jersey.
Forchion, 47, grew up in the Browns Mills section of Pemberton Township but later opened a medical marijuana dispensary inCalifornia.
The jury began deliberations Tuesday afternoon

Latest posts

Top Bottom