Week 4 Of Flower 1 Plant Takes 7 Days Befor Drying Up For Next Watering

• Thread starter Sostoned420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sostoned420

i have 12 plants 1 of them is a slow drinker.takes her 7 days to dry up a 3 gal pot she is over 2 ft tall in ffof soil mixed with 50% perlite temp is 77to83f rh is 50 and 40% im using 200w dimond series led and 350 xml plant seams helrthy other then 1 twisted finger on leave and a finger on the other is folded in down middle like a taco but upside down cant be nutrent burn because she is my hungrest plant and asking for more food...no signs of over watering or burn of any kind..she gets full strinth of ff organic fert and lil over half strinth of the rest of there line up...sorry cam is broke but just picture a comptely helthy plant that drinks way to slow ,,,,,,,,,was thanking abt giving her half gallon of water at a time and half the food but feeding every watering but was scared of salt build up due to lack of run off but my boy feeds like that with no run off and his plants are happy .....o yea all my plants get 1 gal of water every 4 or 5 days in 3 gal pots...ph is on point

Bannacis

Bannacis

Sometimes it can be pheno related, maybe your soil mixture was not completely mixed in that pot. And depending on how long it has been in that pot with out any run off can bite you in the ass later in flower.
Eventually you could have salt build up,but wont show untill flower.
Do a complete clean water flush...let some water drain out the bottom. try it with another pot next to it with same amount of water and see if you get same run off. either way it wont hurt.

S

Sostoned420

Sometimes it can be pheno related, maybe your soil mixture was not completely mixed in that pot. And depending on how long it has been in that pot with out any run off can bite you in the ass later in flower.
Eventually you could have salt build up,but wont show untill flower.
Do a complete clean water flush...let some water drain out the bottom. try it with another pot next to it with same amount of water and see if you get same run off. either way it wont hurt.

S

Sostoned420

i did add lime i forgot to add that.because before i added lime it was drying up lil faster..no sign of salt build up tho...

S

Sostoned420

i also super cropped because hight isue.but i did that 4 hrs ago still growing strong i can leave then come back 5 hrs later and buds are grown past my lil marks i make to see if im tripping

H

hawkman

listen to your plant - it will show you what to do ---- ???just leave sit alone - so dont; really understand you question----------------- PEACE !!! don't brake-it if not broken

S

Sostoned420

listen to your plant - it will show you what to do ---- ???just leave sit alone - so dont; really understand you question----------------- PEACE !!! don't brake-it if not broken
i never fixwhat is not broken its pointles....just asking a qustion because neverhad a plant that far in flower go that long betwean waterings.......i always add lime tho usaly week before flower to provent problems before they staart.usaly tiger burn lowers ph in mid flower so the lime keeps it lined out im going to run 3 gal pots again next grow but bigger plants because i like to water every 2 or 3 days not every 4 or 5 better growth when plants dry out faster....now my out door plants i like that it takes them 5 days before needing watering because they at the edge of my property and thats almost 2 miles away but i enjoy the atv ride and so do my kids,yes i teach my young ones how to grow lol my 9 yo amazed me what e grew for his pops last year was so proud of him so was he......

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

check the air flow . did u put holes in the container? soggy roots might turn to rot. i would take it out and check the roots.

S

Sostoned420

check the air flow . did u put holes in the container? soggy roots might turn to rot. i would take it out and check the roots.
defantley not drainagge have huge holes drilled in bottome and sides of all pots with conntless successful grows already in buckets.also 50% pertlight

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Healthy says you lol. Well anyways we can only get ya so far without a pic. It's like playing darts with a blindfold

S

Sostoned420

Healthy says you lol. Well anyways we can only get ya so far without a pic. It's like playing darts with a blindfold
producing as well as the rest of the girls no sign of stress leaves are praying and green im saying the plant is helthy because i know what a helty plant looks like as fare as it going a week before drying up i agree cant be helthy .i did however look at roots they also look good plenty of space to grow

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
If it looks healthy then don’t sweat it.

Top Bottom