Week 6 Day 1 A Few Plants Looking Really Yellow And Dried Up Crispy Leaves

• Thread starter PocketGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PocketGrower

Hey guys hopefully someone can help I’m having a tough time figuring out which would be a better option, Chop or finish out. I have a few ladies that are yellowing really bad and have dried up crispy leaves (almost look burnt) even up the colas.

My question is should I chop now? Or leave her in the room for 2 more weeks? Pistils are still white, and I want a good tasting bud. Just don’t know if I will ruin it by leaving it in the same flower room. Keep in mind the reason this plant suffered so much is because of PM that was bad infestation and some root issues early on. About 26/30 of my ladies are healthy. This is one of the four that’s not. Chop and clean or finish her out??

And lastly, if I should chop, should I flush for a few days?? Thanks guys. Love this site, love you all !!

Week 6 day 1 a few plants looking really yellow and dried up crispy leaves
Week 6 day 1 a few plants looking really yellow and dried up crispy leaves 2
Enforcer

Enforcer

I had similar problems with my last tent run. Developed root issues early, which lead to a shitty flowering plant. She was basically dying from the bottom up. Kinda looked like what you have goin on. I cut my losses and chopped about 2 weeks early. Buds were small and smelled like hay. I made butter out of the entire yield. I did smoke some, tasted like shit. Your buds are much bigger than mine were. If it was me, I would chop now before the buds start to die. If you are in hydro, flush for 2 days then chop. Otherwise, I wouldn’t bother. I’m no expert, but those buds don’t look like they have much time left before the die off overtakes them. If you wait there is a real possibility your buds will die and you’ll end up with crap. Your call bro.

Monster762

Monster762

If no mold I’d flush it. Clean water then let those couple die in the pots. I’ve been reading a lot n there’s lots of talking about dying on the vine being better. For just a couple plants that aren’t ready I’d say you got a perfect situation to try it n see if it really is all the hype of a difference. Supposedly it makes weed a lot better.

P

PocketGrower

I had similar problems with my last tent run. Developed root issues early, which lead to a shitty flowering plant. She was basically dying from the bottom up. Kinda looked like what you have goin on. I cut my losses and chopped about 2 weeks early. Buds were small and smelled like hay. I made butter out of the entire yield. I did smoke some, tasted like shit. Your buds are much bigger than mine were. If it was me, I would chop now before the buds start to die. If you are in hydro, flush for 2 days then chop. Otherwise, I wouldn’t bother. I’m no expert, but those buds don’t look like they have much time left before the die off overtakes them. If you wait there is a real possibility your buds will die and you’ll end up with crap. Your call bro.
I’m in fox farm cocoloco. Watering every other day and I’m about to go out of town in 6 hours for two days (just watered w food last night) suggestions??

Enforcer

Enforcer

I’m in fox farm cocoloco. Watering every other day and I’m about to go out of town in 6 hours for two days (just watered w food last night) suggestions??
Aaagggghhh, I was in that shit too when I had the problems. Never using it again. Water it like soil. You should be fine for two days. Watering that crap frequently is the problem I think.

P

PocketGrower

Aaagggghhh, I was in that shit too when I had the problems. Never using it again. Water it like soil. You should be fine for two days. Watering that crap frequently is the problem I think.
So flush when I’m home and chop in 5 days or so??

SlabLabCO

SlabLabCO

Hey guys hopefully someone can help I’m having a tough time figuring out which would be a better option, Chop or finish out. I have a few ladies that are yellowing really bad and have dried up crispy leaves (almost look burnt) even up the colas.

My question is should I chop now? Or leave her in the room for 2 more weeks? Pistils are still white, and I want a good tasting bud. Just don’t know if I will ruin it by leaving it in the same flower room. Keep in mind the reason this plant suffered so much is because of PM that was bad infestation and some root issues early on. About 26/30 of my ladies are healthy. This is one of the four that’s not. Chop and clean or finish her out??

And lastly, if I should chop, should I flush for a few days?? Thanks guys. Love this site, love you all !!
Looks like calcium immobility caused by either too dry conditions for too long and or too wet conditions for too long, I would flush with a weak cal mag or 1/4 strength nutes and then chop them in a few.

Calcium immobility is the first sign of root issues which then forms into blossom end rot, which we call botrytis "bud rot"

P

PocketGrower

Looks like calcium immobility caused by either too dry conditions for too long and or too wet conditions for too long, I would flush with a weak cal mag or 1/4 strength nutes and then chop them in a few.

Calcium immobility is the first sign of root issues which then forms into blossom end rot, which we call botrytis "bud rot"
Chop in a few days or a few weeks ?? Flush with weak Cal mag for 3 waters then chop?? Watering every other day

brazel

brazel

If no mold I’d flush it. Clean water then let those couple die in the pots. I’ve been reading a lot n there’s lots of talking about dying on the vine being better. For just a couple plants that aren’t ready I’d say you got a perfect situation to try it n see if it really is all the hype of a difference. Supposedly it makes weed a lot better.
Hey bro, when you say dying on the vine, does that mean leave the bud on the plant till it dies? If so, then no that's not true.
Cheers grow on:)

ogweedman

ogweedman

Damn them girls got the torch put to them :fire::fire::fire:. Sorry for your lost potential on those girls I would vote for chop asap. Do your low ppm feed/flush before you leave and maybe one more time when you come back. When the buds go squishy you know you have come too far.. Good Luck!

P

PocketGrower

Damn them girls got the torch put to them :fire::fire::fire:. Sorry for your lost potential on those girls I would vote for chop asap. Do your low ppm feed/flush before you leave and maybe one more time when you come back. When the buds go squishy you know you have come too far.. Good Luck!
Buds still were rock hard. Chopped a week early to save, after trim ended with about 2# a light. Thx

Top Bottom