Week 6 Of Veg.

• Thread starter BamaBushes32
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

Everything is running very smoothly . About to switch to bloom. How do I use my nutrients??? I’m useing the 3 step Fox Farm. And my roots are growing soooo fast am I gonna have to change over into bigger pots if the roots are at the bottom already

3674495E 0DB8 46A2 9061 C57F961E313D
F5009785 A951 448E BE7E D200E9832644
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

train training and more,flip the switch and start bending them back slowly,gonna be some monsters,i would throw um outside if possible

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Those roots haven’t even put a dent in those 5 gallon buckets, yet. I would imagine your growing ID?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

crazy suggestion,but i only say it cause i do it,when they are big and need lot training that really takes time,i hope for rain,sit them bitchs out in the rain ,let um get a good soaking,the stalks will bend easy under the weight,while they are like that,get the zip ties or any thing you got and start tieing um down and mother nature does all the work,the weight of the leaves wet will bend um over and i put zip ties around the bucket right under the top and under handle,and then use string to tie the off,works for me ive used this method twice now,stumbled upon it breeding some girls i was washing off and a storm moved in the rain washed all the pollen off,i tied them,left them on porch under a ceiling fan till the leaves dry and right into the flower room they went

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
crazy suggestion,but i only say it cause i do it,when they are big and need lot training that really takes time,i hope for rain,sit them bitchs out in the rain ,let um get a good soaking,the stalks will bend easy under the weight,while they are like that,get the zip ties or any thing you got and start tieing um down and mother nature does all the work,the weight of the leaves wet will bend um over and i put zip ties around the bucket right under the top and under handle,and then use string to tie the off,works for me ive used this method twice now,stumbled upon it breeding some girls i was washing off and a storm moved in the rain washed all the pollen off,i tied them,left them on porch under a ceiling fan till the leaves dry and right into the flower room they went
I’m liking that suggestion!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I’m liking that suggestion!
mother nature bro,work her dont fight her,lol i left them in a pretty good rain storm,got out there and only thing still standing was main stalk,tied them bitchs down,when they turn back up towards the light tighten the string just a tad,when you know for a fact the stretch is done,start easing off them and they will open up and by that time stalk like a stick

BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

Those roots haven’t even put a dent in those 5 gallon buckets, yet. I would imagine your growing ID?
I promise you the roots are at ateleast an inch from the bottom because I see them in the holes. This monster has grown so fast and the roots have been going crazy since day one. It has been my biggest concern so far. Check out roots after just 4 weeks on pic .

03BA0A2E D0A0 421D 88FA 58BB8CC3A6C1
D15AFD57 D6F1 4378 A309 60CF30CD1265
EE3FEF5F 9FF4 410B 87AD 78180C67894D
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I promise you the roots are at ateleast an inch from the bottom because I see them in the holes. This monster has grown so fast and the roots have been going crazy since day one. It has been my biggest concern so far. Check out roots after just 4 weeks on pic .
Nice!!

BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

It’s suppose to rain here all week so I lm definitely gonna stick her outside tommrow for a good soak. I have her in a home made box that is 3 1/2 x 5x 6 right now but ordered a 3x3x6 tent for flower should be here in 5 days. So zip tie after the rain?? This is my first grow so I need all advice!!

BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

mother nature bro,work her dont fight her,lol i left them in a pretty good rain storm,got out there and only thing still standing was main stalk,tied them bitchs down,when they turn back up towards the light tighten the string just a tad,when you know for a fact the stretch is done,start easing off them and they will open up and by that time stalk like a stick
Awesome you answered my question about when to tie down before or after storm.. so wjt the best way to tie down???

BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

Yes of course. Climate and temp is to crazy right now where I’m from (the name should give it away). Is started then both with a Mars 300 In Jungle Growth Professional Orgainc mixes with 25% earthworm casting. I water them with bottled water (Neatle Pure life) purified water. Now they are under Viparspectra 600 and I’m using fox farm nutrients but not really using a whole lot plants don’t seem to need but once a week feeding..

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Yes of course. Climate and temp is to crazy right now where I’m from (the name should give it away). Is started then both with a Mars 300 In Jungle Growth Professional Orgainc mixes with 25% earthworm casting. I water them with bottled water (Neatle Pure life) purified water. Now they are under Viparspectra 600 and I’m using fox farm nutrients but not really using a whole lot plants don’t seem to need but once a week feeding..
You got this bro! When I first started all I grew in was 5 gallon buckets. Taught me a lot between all the mistakes I inevitably made.

BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

You got this bro! When I first started all I grew in was 5 gallon buckets. Taught me a lot between all the mistakes I inevitably made.
Thanks. Seriously having sites like this one helps out so much. Not just with information and advice but support because I constantly feel like I’m doing everything wrong and/or I’m gonna some how screw up what looks to be a couple of badass plants. But everybody on here let’s me know when It looks like I’m doing something wrong,I could do something better than what I am doing, or just to say keep doing what ever I’m already doing .

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

It’s suppose to rain here all week so I lm definitely gonna stick her outside tommrow for a good soak. I have her in a home made box that is 3 1/2 x 5x 6 right now but ordered a 3x3x6 tent for flower should be here in 5 days. So zip tie after the rain?? This is my first grow so I need all advice!!
use what ever you got,right under the rim of them buckets,make a ring then just tie off the stems to it,when plant starts to dry they will be already there and you dont take more of a chance of snapping one this way,stem are pliable

BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

use what ever you got,right under the rim of them buckets,make a ring then just tie off the stems to it,when plant starts to dry they will be already there and you dont take more of a chance of snapping one this way,stem are pliable
Where do I tie branches of at? 2 inches from the stalk??or more towards the end of branch??

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I use 5 gallon buckets and they work great. Your plant is very bushy and healthy, but it needs to be opened up to allow more light to get into the interior. Otherwise you get a great layer of buds on the top but not much underneath. I ran into this problem with a Trainwreck clone. I found that by selectively clipping a few of the larger leaves that are blocking the light from penetrating, along with bending the new tips towards the desired direction of growth...it all increases the yield greatly. I never had a plant as bushy and compact...looked much like yours. My yield was a lot lower than I thought, especially since it was all on the top and not much under the canopy. Beautiful, tasty, but not nearly as much as some others.

Latest posts

Top Bottom