Week5-6 Under Developed, Small Buds

• Thread starter planesane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
straincreation

straincreation

I run 700 scale with, i use DE bulbs so my micromoles are on point even over some times. So my nutrient cost is less because i dont have to bumb as hard. This is the way commercial tomatoe farmers, and other large scale grows switch lumens for ppms

planesane

planesane

I really dont believe that a majority of my problem lies in the fact that my canopy humidity is 37-40%. Causing my to lock out partially, combined with not flushing enough water through when watering and salts possibly built up.

straincreation

straincreation

Oh you are trying to run sterile. Aaaha those are not FG they are most lokely RAs, or both, you need some high quality RA killer or some OGbio war teas or something for those roots bro, i dont mean solid i mean nice fuzzy whites coming out the bottom every couple days before dying back

planesane

planesane

Ya bro your not unlocking anything with 1500 ppms i would have mixed a 300ppm of ab, and some myco and flushed. The only way that your getting salts out is with no salts, seemed kinda weird when you said you ran your recirc system and just kept adding water, all your doing is diluting old used up salts that dont have use in there but to clog shit up. You have leaves that look like excess calcium.
Ok i agree. but i figured that the dtw week would have flushed the salts out. the i recirculated after and yes i agree it was strong but I just hoped i was unlocked and could resume my normal 1400-1500 ppm. I am gonna take ur advice though and do a solid flush with lower ppm and flush again.

straincreation

straincreation

Y
I really dont believe that a majority of my problem lies in the fact that my canopy humidity is 37-40%. Causing my to lock out partially, combined with not flushing enough water through when watering and salts possibly built up.
Yes id say cut nuts in half so your not spendin money, honestly your plants aint even healthy enough to use the ppms your giving them. Finish at half strength, and reevaluate before you run the next one. Best of luck bro hopefully we can kill it this next one. For sure get your a/c taken care of. Remember 4,000 btus per SE bulb 5k for DE

straincreation

straincreation

Ok i agree. but i figured that the dtw week would have flushed the salts out. the i recirculated after and yes i agree it was strong but I just hoped i was unlocked and could resume my normal 1400-1500 ppm. I am gonna take ur advice though and do a solid flush with lower ppm and flush again.
Just 15 seconds at half strength let them dry back real good bro, like real good. If you can lower your half your lights to 600 for a couple days see how they act.

planesane

planesane

I used to run beneficial bacteria. when u recirculate and have beneficial bacteria, they eat ur nitrogen from your reservoir. that is what i was told by NPK industries. they also said carbs are proven to make no difference in bud enhancement, they only feed microbes. I have for years ran microbes, and carbs. just recently stopped.

planesane

planesane

Y

Yes id say cut nuts in half so your not spendin money, honestly your plants aint even healthy enough to use the ppms your giving them. Finish at half strength, and reevaluate before you run the next one. Best of luck bro hopefully we can kill it this next one. For sure get your a/c taken care of. Remember 4,000 btus per SE bulb 5k for DE
i like 6 k per SE but that is with mini splits. :)

planesane

planesane

Just 15 seconds at half strength let them dry back real good bro, like real good. If you can lower your half your lights to 600 for a couple days see how they act.
I can lower the lighting to 750w and i will flush at 600-700ppm @ 5 scale. how many days @ 600-700 do u think i should go for?

straincreation

straincreation

I used to run beneficial bacteria. when u recirculate and have beneficial bacteria, they eat ur nitrogen from your reservoir. that is what i was told by NPK industries. they also said carbs are proven to make no difference in bud enhancement, they only feed microbes. I have for years ran microbes, and carbs. just recently stopped.
Ya i said nothing in regards to carbs, i brew teas to increase colony sizes of the bacterias, and vitality of there short lives in my hugos, before they are flushed out, but replenishing them weekly makes sure there is atleast 3 or 4 days of my bacterias fucking up the bad bacterias

straincreation

straincreation

And since youve stoped these problems have arose yes?! That is why i stopped recirculating alooong time ago, your not really saving money on nutes, anx the doors open up to problems unsoluble shit that the plant already discarded hanging in your rez no bueno. Also dtw has the added benefit of being able to ph every feed or atleast daily if you have it on drippers as i do

planesane

planesane

And since youve stoped these problems have arose yes?! That is why i stopped recirculating alooong time ago, your not really saving money on nutes, anx the doors open up to problems unsoluble shit that the plant already discarded hanging in your rez no bueno. Also dtw has the added benefit of being able to ph every feed or atleast daily if you have it on drippers as i do
yea im not dripping yet. still handwatering. I dtw for many years, and the last two years ive been recirculating. I have pulled good numbers with both but I barley ever hit 2 per light. Time for changes again.

planesane

planesane

@straincreation I'm emptying the res right now. Gonna fill her up and add super nutrients a&b @ 600-700 and dtw for 15 seconds. Hopefully we get some results better then I got over the last week.

straincreation

straincreation

@straincreation I'm emptying the res right now. Gonna fill her up and add super nutrients a&b @ 600-700 and dtw for 15 seconds. Hopefully we get some results better then I got over the last week.
Next feed just do your regular feed no calmag, everything at half the ml you normally do. See how they react, also make sure your ph meter is calibrated should have said thay along time ago sorry lol

planesane

planesane

Next feed just do your regular feed no calmag, everything at half the ml you normally do. See how they react, also make sure your ph meter is calibrated should have said thay along time ago sorry lol
My pH meter is my main tool and I treat it very well calibration regularly. Along with cleaning and storage every night in KCi solution

planesane

planesane

@straincreation thank you! Lowering the lights got me up 55% @canopy, 76f @canopy. I'm glad talked me into this instead of waiting for ac guy. This for more humidity which I need. All mixed up and ph'n now about to hit them.

Top Bottom