Week5-6 Under Developed, Small Buds

• Thread starter planesane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
straincreation

straincreation

Best of luck bro let me know how you finish. Here is a pic of my 12k in full flower well this is only 6k of it, just so you know i can pull weight lol.
20171219 183803

planesane

planesane

So I am gonna consider myself in week6. When I used to drain to waste before, I would use moster bloom 0-50-30 at week 6 with big bud, do you think i should do this? Should I use the super nutrient, or advanced to finish? @straincreation

straincreation

straincreation

Id say finish with sba sbb cause its cheaper and it works, ya do your reg feed at half the ppms, so if you use 6 scoops use 3, if you use 15 ml is 8 son on and so forth. Ppms under 1000 or at 1000

straincreation

straincreation

If they start doing vetter next week when you start overdrive go to 3/4

planesane

planesane

I mixed up my res but decided not to water yet. They need to dry up more. I think I will skip todays watering.

straincreation

straincreation

@straincreation what strenghs do u use monster bloom at?
I dont use monster bloom i use sonic bloom, and i use 10 grams week 2 4 and 6, and i hand water flush with the myco, and sonic bloom once a week at about 250 ppms or 1 scoop per 5 gals

planesane

planesane

what is the best way to know I am getting 20% runoff from each plant? I am in 6x6 rockwool cubes, I hand water, my plants cant be moved because they are in the trellis net, all tables drain to 1 1/2 pvc then to a bucket.

straincreation

straincreation

Ya dont worry to much about the 20 percent its honestly not really thay big a deal, one of my boys is trying a zero waste, dtw if that makes any sense he waters just enough to where just a couple ml of water falls out, if im not mistaken he got the idea from jungle boys. Anyway ya bro as long as your getting a decent amount youll be ok. Best way to check it would be to estimate how much water you feed and measure your runoff by the gallon do the math.

straincreation

straincreation

20171214 191208

This is like week 1.
I just took some week 5 pics of my advanced nutrients garden never going over 1500 ppms, and zero extra calmag,
Look how green they are, i usually have a hard time getting them to fade all the way AN hella nitro, hella cal.

20180414 184049
planesane

planesane

ok i always water the same as u describe just enough to come out of the bottom a little bit, and just flush to keep build ups down. this was the way i watered for years before i went to recirculating. for now im gonna do one the ole way( the one that is behind in size), and the other room my recirculating way.

planesane

planesane

I dont use monster bloom i use sonic bloom, and i use 10 grams week 2 4 and 6, and i hand water flush with the myco, and sonic bloom once a week at about 250 ppms or 1 scoop per 5 gals
so the sonic bloom is only applied during flush? or normal feeding of 2 4 and 6 plus when u flush? Is your scoop a tsp or tablespoon?

straincreation

straincreation

so the sonic bloom is only applied during flush? or normal feeding of 2 4 and 6 plus when u flush? Is your scoop a tsp or tablespoon?
Tsp, i used to use it weeks 1234, then switch to big bud which also has good results but i get better structure when i start big bud week 2

planesane

planesane

i never liked hitting them with the monster week 2 which is similar to the sonic bloom. i use big bud and monster together, i have tried 2 4 and 6 in the past. week 2 always got red hairs a little then pulled out and got white again. week 4 and 6 did not red up the hairs.

straincreation

straincreation

I dont use sonic bloom in my advanced garden just to be clear, i used pk 13/14 during week 4 but thats about it for big pk numbers. I find advanced is a pretty complete base and have never used any of it at the recommended dose, except big bud for 1 week. Sometimes if i feel my plants can take the bump. You switch bases so its kinda hard to fine tune your recipe cause they all act dofferent with additives, id suggest trying to do a full run at 75% nutrients, and see what you get and slowly adjust your additives as you find fit.

straincreation

straincreation

You may have been taught a certain way, but you can maximize your garden by adjusting it as you find fit.

straincreation

straincreation

i never liked hitting them with the monster week 2 which is similar to the sonic bloom. i use big bud and monster together, i have tried 2 4 and 6 in the past. week 2 always got red hairs a little then pulled out and got white again. week 4 and 6 did not red up the hairs.
Ya might
I usually dont have enough hairs week 2 to be gettin burnt, also i do not apply at full strength only when. I hit with myco, the other weeks only 10 grams. Like a tsp inna half

Latest posts

Top Bottom