Weird-ass Flavor Descriptions!

• Thread starter BioStimz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BioStimz

BioStimz

I purchase a lot of genetics, and I've been seeing some strain names & flavor-profiles that have me a little curious.

So is there really a demand for the taste of Cheetos upon exhale?

I've heard everything from garlic & coffee, to leather shoes and rotting corpses - and the breeders actually use these descriptions as a selling-point lol

I still can't believe cheese is a desirable strain, but that's just me. The thought of cheese flavor upon exhale is just unacceptable lol

In contrast, I've been seeing a surge of yummy names and flavor-profiles e.g. Cherry Marmalade, White Apricot Sherbet, Legend Orange Apricot, Tropicana Haze, Tropicanna Cookies, Colorado Tangerine Haze, ect.

What flavors fit your fancy?

Do you like the essence of lunch meat upon exhale?

~

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Mob boss- yes
Strawberries- yes
I had an old Kyle Cushman strawberry creme that was even more strawberry smell and taste than my current strain.
cheese- well I've never tasted dirty gym socks, lol. It does have a better taste than it's smell.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I've smoked many many many strains over the years. From Mexican brick, to top shelf. Most the brick all tasted the same. Most all the mids to top shelf all had distinct flavor profiles.

BioStimz

BioStimz

I definitely have a varying palette, but I'm really into the earthy sandalwood flavors of the haze family. I love how a good haze will carry it's flavor all the way to the end of a bowl-pack.

That and I just can't get enough of the blueberry x haze flavor-profile.... hence the reason I'm looking for an awesome tasting blueberry strain.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Pffft. Those cheesy/skunky/dog shit strains are some of my all time best highs/times. Unfortunately when I brag about how bomb the slightly sharp chedder/cherry tootsie pop/dog shit terps I'm met with the typical:opps::speechless:

TheRemer

TheRemer

Pffft. Those cheesy/skunky/dog shit strains are some of my all time best highs/times. Unfortunately when I brag about how bomb the slightly sharp chedder/cherry tootsie pop/dog shit terps I'm met with the typical:opps::speechless:
Right now I got two different phenos of gods blue cough curing. One is berry fuel. The other is berry cheese. Seems the fuely one is a stonier high and cheese is sativa like. I do like the cheese flavor.

TheRemer

TheRemer

I've honestly never encountered dog shit terps.

Sounds yummy ; )

~
I do like me some dog Shit. A haha Nah me neither. Cool thou. If only found fuel. Berry. Dirt. Coffee. Pine. I just started my MJ journey though. Heres a bowl full of dirty piney coffee Hindu. When I blaze it I think of all the old bastards that smoked it before me. Happy Monday.

20170825 200506
Top Bottom