Weird Spots On Leaves

• Thread starter Kricia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kricia

I've been doing some reading. What are your thoughts on tomato leaf spray? Does it work?

K

Kricia

Apparently you can make a bug spray out of tomato leave and water. Never really heard anything about this

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Apparently you can make a bug spray out of tomato leave and water. Never really heard anything about this

I have not either let us know how that works out if I end up doing that (thumbs up)

K

Kricia

Don't do the tomato leaf thing.....smh....helped 3 of my babies, but the others looked more munched on....

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I'm gonna jump in on this to add my approach. Currently have outdoor plant which was showing similar spots. I had fungus gnats and spider mites. I freaked a bit, but cut back on watering. Allow the top inch of soil to dry. This deters gnats. For the spider mites I hosed the plant off with water, then I simply placed fresh cuttings of mint on top of the soil below the plant. I also placed a few cuttings of mint within the plant. A lot of insects hate mint. All natural. I'm just hoping I don't have menthol purple wreck now.

K

Kricia

Lol menthol purple wreck...that gave me a good laugh. Yea I have cut back on watering. I think I may have a caterpillar or two. I found one on a baby of mine yesterday. I'm just gonna try n look every day and pick them off. I'm so close to harvesting.

B

Burned Haze

Rust spot , your calcium deficienft and need need to make sure your ph is in check ( I would do 5-10 run off with a dry amend of a caclicum based product like azomite )

Top Bottom