Welcome To Our New Moderators

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Yup @Organikz @Ecompost and @brazzel got me here and kept me here. I dont know enough but whatever I do know I'm willing to share because of people like them.

@Organikz I hope it's ok to share this. But this is a private message between me and organikz I feel really suited this place

"I firmly believe that it is in soil, where we will find solutions for today and tomorrow, and Its up for grabs too, since today we have completely changed the way we study the land, and anyone with an interest can join in the discussion, not just pure or traditional university types, and be first to see of find the next big thing, eg the new antibiotic or new manufacturing material. or even the secrets to really understanding the nature of complexity itself from which we might make society better too." -Organikz

Really those 3 are why I'm here even though 1 is gone and one is off most of the time :). Great people
Thank you for sharing, that was very well said.

B

Bizmonkey13

Yup @Organikz @Ecompost and @brazzel got me here and kept me here. I dont know enough but whatever I do know I'm willing to share because of people like them.

@Organikz I hope it's ok to share this. But this is a private message between me and organikz I feel really suited this place

"I firmly believe that it is in soil, where we will find solutions for today and tomorrow, and Its up for grabs too, since today we have completely changed the way we study the land, and anyone with an interest can join in the discussion, not just pure or traditional university types, and be first to see of find the next big thing, eg the new antibiotic or new manufacturing material. or even the secrets to really understanding the nature of complexity itself from which we might make society better too." -Organikz

Really those 3 are why I'm here even though 1 is gone and one is off most of the time :). Great people
3 very good dudes. @Ecompost can talk about the most complicated thing in a way that you can understand. That shows some real deep knowledge. A real treasure at the farm.

F

FutureGrower

3 very good dudes. @Ecompost can talk about the most complicated thing in a way that you can understand. That shows some real deep knowledge. A real treasure at the farm.

He's also humble from my experiences with him. I'm super grateful to those 3 for kinda bringing me under their wings :)

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

I’m just sayin. Maybe it’s the missing members. Maybe it’s the shakeup. But why is jumpin not a moderator anymore? Where’s G nome? And why is jumpin not a moderator anymore?

I’m a fan of Jump and G and old crew, helped me a lot and busted balls along the way.
Shit changes, companies get new suits in charge and forums need new mods. How do you know it wasn’t by choice?Jump looks like he’s enjoying life in his skivies.
Your post seems like drama trolling to me. Just leave it alone. I wasn’t here when it all went down and just found out, life goes on.
I’ve sent all kinds of questions to DD, Echo, Diesel and Jack OG when they were members and they were all a tremendous help throughout my grow. I’m sure they will do a great job....maybe even better. You never know.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I’m a fan of Jump and G and old crew, helped me a lot and busted balls along the way.
Shit changes, companies get new suits in charge and forums need new mods. How do you know it wasn’t by choice?Jump looks like he’s enjoying life in his skivies.
Your post seems like drama trolling to me. Just leave it alone. I wasn’t here when it all went down and just found out, life goes on.
I’ve sent all kinds of questions to DD, Echo, Diesel and Jack OG when they were members and they were all a tremendous help throughout my grow. I’m sure they will do a great job....maybe even better. You never know.
No suit here bro, I’m always in my skivies. I’ll pm you a pic:opps:

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter

Drama trolling?

I said it feels weird. And it does. That’s it.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

For real! Thank you.

The next person to get demodded "Permanently scarring members" will be the reason lol!

My opinion, Logic got sick of hearing people grumbling and it was more effective to do a clean sweep than continue to put out fires. You gotta remember, most of us are here for entertainment, but this is his business, his livelihood. I can't figure a bunch of drama and grumbling appeals to the majority of advertisers and seed buyers, aside from just grating on his last f^ckin nerve after a while. I know it's grating on mine.

F

FutureGrower

For real! Thank you.

My opinion, Logic got sick of hearing people grumbling and it was more effective to do a clean sweep than continue to put out fires. You gotta remember, most of us are here for entertainment, but this is his business, his livelihood. I can't figure a bunch of drama and grumbling appeals to the majority of advertisers and seed buyers, aside from just grating on his last f^ckin nerve after a while. I know it's grating on mine.

I hope that didn't come off in bad taste it was just meant to be funny. I completely get it man I'm just nosey I have no thought or care one way or the other. I apologize if you thought I was being synical or something I was just shooting for a laugh:)

DismalDude

DismalDude

I got thinking about this and though I've been a member since 2013(I had some away time.)there's probably a lot of people on the forums that have no idea who I am. I'm just a guy like so many others that found their way here by their love of cannabis and how to produce it better. I've learned a literal ton of information from this site and it's community. Met some fantastic people that helped me freely with their time and advice to which I will be forever grateful. I accepted the role to be part of the staff to try and help better this community in any way that I'm able to. I'm not a guy running around with a ban hammer,I'd rather have a conversation. We're all here for the same reason yes? I would hope so because that's the heart of this community. Learning and helping one another for the betterment of all. If there is a problem feel free to PM a staff member,myself included so that we can get to the bottom of whatever the problem may be in an adult fashion as I'm sure we all have enough drama in our lives already. Thanks for reading and thanks for having me aboard! Peace.

Top Bottom