Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
hey elite thanx for dropping by buddy.

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

What up G? How's the dank?
Hey, I call them as I see them. You know me! Got a couple of LT x SD going ATM.

Candy some of those strains look dangerous. Glad I can't buy seeds looking for freebie packs, but the ole lady would blow a gasket. She keeps reminding me I have more varietys that I still haven't grown than I'll have life to grow them. Seems she won't continue my garden when I'm gone.
LOL

YJ

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

looks proper bro....lots of dankness in seed form i see....i dont know if i can match that...but you can try...she'll be in soon...peace az

Pss12
Pss21
G

grizz

hey candyman glad to see you doing your thing here, Im JW over at IC and will be trying some of the stuff out soon, so damn many to pick from though, jesus

B

bigblobby

hey candyman, when will we see some of your candy on the auction page................:joint:

darksideX

darksideX

i hopefully expect some of your beens Candy,..thanx 4 your work!
greEtz..

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
any of DA PURPS CROSSES?....:party

i don't think any of da purps will make this round. i have a male that i'm working with now.

what up AZ glad u made it over man.

cant wait to take a ride on the purple spaceship. lol

P

phoenix

Hey Candyman,i know we have only exchanged one pm,but i do wish u well.

You do,whatever the fuck you choose to do,so long as you do it well the props will come.
Breeding is subjective,its all about what you want and for whatever purpose,i love the way some folks like to say"why do you do this,why not do that",without even knowing your ethos or intentions. lol

Good luck bro,i'll be checking out your wares for sure.
I just bought some nevs,but if your strains are gonna be there this week it might be best to wait a few days to get it done all together.I'll ask logic.

D

drpressure600

. . candyman . .

. . Candyman, Candyman, Candyman . .

. . do you ever see the film candyman when ur name is called 3 times u appear, well if i call u, will u appear to me with a big bag of goodies . . ha ha . .

p.s, nice to see all ur hard work paying off 4 u, hope everything goes well 4 '2009' . .

K

Kilo

I'll take you to the candy shop
Boy one taste of what I got
I'll have you spending all you got
Keep going 'til you hit the spot (woah)

lmfao

all the best candyman ...some fire strains woah!!!

M

mr. revolution

gotta say i like your attitude Dr Candyman theres plenty of breeders who sell IBL's so should be enough of them types to go around already. What your doing is basicly what a lot of us without access to all the hyped clones and quick sell out elit crosses sits around and daydreams about anyway( aww if i had the white id cross that join to this this and this or if i had that bubba or shrom or whatever). Besides you can always find some special plants and create your own IBL or stable line:joint:

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
hey guys thanx for stopping by.

hey Phoenix, donk frog i'm trying to send them off tomorrow so it will take a little while to get to there.

hey Drpressure candyman candyman candyman.lol i wish i could pop up in a coffee shop or something.

hey Mr Revolution, i'm just like everybody else. i had no access to all the fine clone only strains. i had to buy seeds just like everybody else. so in my quest to start getting some of these clone only strains. i started doing my own crosses in hopes of finding my own elite cuts. after doing so many of my own crosses it opened up the door for me to recieve just about any clone only that i wanted.

so i really got into experimenting with a bunch of crosses just because i didnt have access to all the great cali stuff.
and like Mr revolution said there are plenty of folks already making ibls and stable strains. so like i was saying in the other post i want to continue to experiment with diff. combinations of strains, cause u never know what will cross best unless u test them first. i know that polyhybrids piss alot of folks off, but most of these clone onlys are polyhybrids. so i will continue on my great pheno quest.

C

chunkymunky

clone onlys are polyhybrids. so i will continue on my great pheno quest.

K

kingbrown

awsome list there candyman good luck on your projects mate

G

GoodTimes

CandyMan , you bring alot to the table brother and show that variety IS the spice of life! Keep doin' what you do.Your a hard workin' farmer thats forsure.
MuchRespect!
~GT~

Top Bottom