Welcome to the Candyland

• Thread starter Dr CandyMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackBart

BlackBart

I wish you the very best bro ! Mucho kudos to you and your hard work .

S

Snookster

Candyman....very happy to see your beans at the Farm...I wish you much success!!!:420:

L

Lean Green

Dr. Candyman I stopped in to say what up, Good to see your releasing your gear.
Snookster, How's it ?

B

BreederBrad2

d'oh i owe you updates, going into flowering in a week or so, so expect some then, lemon larry ogbx1 x bc purps smell fantastic in veg, lemon cleaner or something, and the chem 2008 f2 is kicking serious tail:rasta:

started 5 strains from ya, ill be doing updates once i get something to take pix of :)

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

hey man cant wait to see some x's of that purplespaceship an pukeberry....some of these other seed strains i'd like to try...you got anymore bubbakush x agent orange?...peace az

XILESEEDZ

XILESEEDZ

Larry top

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Paging @Dr CandyMan paging Dr Candyman i seen you listed in your candyland project a Purple skidmarks x herijuana. Did you make this cross or are you just using it for breeding? I have 5 of these going and it is stupid difficult to get any info on. BTW this sub forum is also difficult to find hence why i think it receives so very little traffic. With the impressive list of genetics you are working with one would think there would be a lot more action around here ~Keepz

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
i did a few crosses with the psm x heri stuff. but that was a couple hundred strains ago ill have to check my list to see which ones.

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

@Dr CandyMan Received these psm x herijuana from a homie in the mitten. They are extremely vigorous and stout. Should be sexing them soon and weeding out the males. I think they will do really well in a vert setup just wish I had an idea of what to expect. Will post pics on here when I reach the grow site later today.

Top Bottom