welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

Towering inferno.
IMG 9258
IMG 9266

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I think u normaly have the option of dark or not,so hopefully.76
I don't know man, the ability to switch to dark mode was a fairly recent change to the old format, (just a few months, very few), I hope it gets added to this one, that's really the only thing I don't like, I had gotten quite attached to the dark mode in the short time we had it. I'm a dark mode kinda guy, lol.

D

Digger

Hey Fudge whats up! I have a couple questions for you:

1. This one I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, but, is the Mint Chocolate Chip in Mint Julep, the one from Exotic? The one Zoo was recently showing on IG?

2. Ever ran across any Countrytime Kushes that look like they could go 10 or 11 weeks? I've got one that didn't stay short (flipped at 13" and now is around 30-32") and isnt finishing quickly. LOL

D

Digger

@Digger i'm after 3 slp, towering inferno , and ult chem not seen them on here but if you know different lol :)

You and everyone else reading this shit is after those SLP's and Inferno's. From what I know, you'll have to wait on SLP F2's and I dont know if more Inferno's are being made. I think that ship sailed. There are still Ult chem 08's available but you usually end up paying $25-$50 more for those. Just letting you know in case money is an object. But as far as the SLP's and Inferno's go, with love I say pick something else. Are you on Instagram? Follow @RunningwithLightning

Limonene

Limonene

C2E2DC18 0370 4A19 87C3 6D54A4476DC3
7E0B8B99 274B 4EEA BE6B 57143462FDCD
These photos are from a pal I gave some seeds to, he’s doing a pheno hunt. Pic 1 is golden retriever and pic 2 is afpak. He also has SLP 3 in flower and says he wishes he’d done at least half the room with her!
He says golden is a beauty, density all the way down and a wide open structure, probably a very good yielder. Afpak he tells me smells AMAZING, strawberry terps that dominate the tent. He is loving fudges gear so far

Top Bottom