welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
So the flower room is full and now its time to veg some of our resident weed whisperers gear. Under t-5 then off to the veg room under MH to finish out while waiting for the flower room. They will veg 50-60 days before flip. Need to harvest flowers and clean up room. So they will have a long veg
Strains up are Mr. White, SLP sour larry pebbles, and some stock that I believe @thunderfudge had his hands in when he was with Exotic. That would be BullFighter a cross of Afghani Bullrider x Starfighter F2 Also threw down some more of nspectas Cornbread Bubba.

Heres a few snaps before getting their new shoes. Grow is homemade living soil, will use a few select earth juice ferts and their oily can. Excellent calcium and mag amendment. I only use it as I use RO water due to the highly alkaline water here Dont care much for cal/calimag as they contain N along with the C and mg

Solo cup babies pic overall and the couple of single plant shots are SLP and Mr. White Peace farmers......

DSCN2170
DSCN2163
DSCN2164
DSCN2165
DSCN2166
DSCN2167
DSCN2169

Last edited:
Limonene

Limonene

So the flower room is full and now its time to veg some of our resident weed whisperers gear. Under t-5 then off to the veg room under MH to finish out while waiting for the flower room. They will veg 50-60 days before flip. Need to harvest flowers and clean up room. So they will have a long veg
Strains up are Mr. White, SLP sour larry pebbles, and some stock that I believe @thunderfudge has his hands in when he was with Exotic. That would be BullFighter a cross of Afghani Bullrider x Starfighter F2 Also threw down some more of nspectas Cornbread Bubba.

Heres a few snaps before getting their new shoes. Grow is homemade living soil, will use a few select earth juice ferts and their oily can. Excellent calcium and mag amendment. I only use it as I use RO water due to the highly alkaline water here Dont care much for cal/calimag as they contain N along with the C and mg

Solo cup babies pic overall and the couple of single plant shots are SLP and Mr. White Peace farmers......

View attachment 750732 View attachment 750733 View attachment 750734 View attachment 750735 View attachment 750736 View attachment 750737 View attachment 750738
Let the games begin!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Wassup cactus. How’s it hanging? Just flipped my next run this week. Mainly fudge. Got 2 SLP 3
2 slp4
4 sweet and sour chem
1 ultrabrite 6
1 bananadawg
Non fudge (from seed) 2 alien rift and 2 sunshine4.
Don’t recall seeing my tent so rammed at this stage before. The SLP girls are 1m2 each should weigh in really nice!
Very nice man. Love your lineup. I'm just sitting here wondering when this gawd awful heat will go away. Mid Oct and it was 98 d F on Tuesday. This desert is relentless. :sweating: Every time I hear the ac kick on I see dolla signs flying out the window. :( Hows your VPD you ask? Huh cant even get close down here. Not unless you have a bucket full of duckets and cost isnt an issue to run a tight enviro.

On another note, good to see you @thunderfudge I trust your well and in good health??? Been a few minutes bro. Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom