welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

So the flower room is full and now its time to veg some of our resident weed whisperers gear. Under t-5 then off to the veg room under MH to finish out while waiting for the flower room. They will veg 50-60 days before flip. Need to harvest flowers and clean up room. So they will have a long veg
Strains up are Mr. White, SLP sour larry pebbles, and some stock that I believe @thunderfudge had his hands in when he was with Exotic. That would be BullFighter a cross of Afghani Bullrider x Starfighter F2 Also threw down some more of nspectas Cornbread Bubba.

Heres a few snaps before getting their new shoes. Grow is homemade living soil, will use a few select earth juice ferts and their oily can. Excellent calcium and mag amendment. I only use it as I use RO water due to the highly alkaline water here Dont care much for cal/calimag as they contain N along with the C and mg

Solo cup babies pic overall and the couple of single plant shots are SLP and Mr. White Peace farmers......

View attachment 750732 View attachment 750733 View attachment 750734 View attachment 750735 View attachment 750736 View attachment 750737 View attachment 750738
nice selection!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh woe is me, can hardly move in the flower room and I spent some time today weeding thru the veg room to see what I am going to keep for sexing and flowering. Will have to go over 3 days to get er done as I am swamped with this and other projects. oh woe is me LOL thats a good thing fellas.

So after culling some stragglers due to space constraints I came up with 11 SLP that will go on to stage 2. Transplanted today from solo cups to 1 gall pots for stabilization and then I am going to have to do something I really dont care for. As my flower room is packed and tied up for 60 more days I will have to sex these in the coming weeks and then put them back into veg to wait for flowering space. Over the next 2 days I will follow up with Fudges Mr. White and Mikes Lime Skunk. I hope its ok to put this all in your thread brother @thunderfudge please let me know if thats ok. I always try to give respect and ask 1st. You taught me well brother. :D Much love bro and I trust your in good health and spirit.

SLP

DSCN2188
DSCN2188
DSCN2184
DSCN2185
DSCN2186
DSCN2187
DSCN2183

D

Digger

Whats up everyone! Hope all is well. I have a quick question about harvesting. This season I'm attempting "whole plant" drying, well as much as I can, I cant hang whole plants, but I cut them into as few branches as possible and left as many leaves on as possible. I'm working on the humidity and temp and they seem to be in a decent range. My question is, after they dry and I trim, what is the next step? Is this when they go into turkey bags? And if so for how long before I can jar them? Any help is appreciated.

G gnome

G gnome

I don't know man, the ability to switch to dark mode was a fairly recent change to the old format, (just a few months, very few), I hope it gets added to this one, that's really the only thing I don't like, I had gotten quite attached to the dark mode in the short time we had it. I'm a dark mode kinda guy, lol.
Logic sed hes gonna add dark mode again soon i believe.

incogneato

incogneato

Oh woe is me, can hardly move in the flower room and I spent some time today weeding thru the veg room to see what I am going to keep for sexing and flowering. Will have to go over 3 days to get er done as I am swamped with this and other projects. oh woe is me LOL thats a good thing fellas.

So after culling some stragglers due to space constraints I came up with 11 SLP that will go on to stage 2. Transplanted today from solo cups to 1 gall pots for stabilization and then I am going to have to do something I really dont care for. As my flower room is packed and tied up for 60 more days I will have to sex these in the coming weeks and then put them back into veg to wait for flowering space. Over the next 2 days I will follow up with Fudges Mr. White and Mikes Lime Skunk. I hope its ok to put this all in your thread brother @thunderfudge please let me know if thats ok. I always try to give respect and ask 1st. You taught me well brother. :D Much love bro and I trust your in good health and spirit.

SLP

View attachment 752158 View attachment 752158 View attachment 752160 View attachment 752161 View attachment 752162 View attachment 752163 View attachment 752159
If you think you're in trouble now just wait until you harvest. Then you have to figure out what to do with all of that bomb ads weed hahaha. I'm sure you'll think of something, I'm pulling for ya brother :smoking:
It was nice on the eyes foe us night walkers

D

Digger

If you hang dry for 7-14 days you may not need to "sweat" the buds. After dry and trim you should be able to jar asap

Thanks for that @Leew421!! So if I understand, the bags or sweating is for when they dry too fast and you need to pull the moisture from the inside so they cure proper. But if they take a long time to dry, this can be skipped? And if they dry correctly, jar burping can be skipped also? Well maybe not skipped but it doesnt need to be done daily, maybe weekly.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Whats up everyone! Hope all is well. I have a quick question about harvesting. This season I'm attempting "whole plant" drying, well as much as I can, I cant hang whole plants, but I cut them into as few branches as possible and left as many leaves on as possible. I'm working on the humidity and temp and they seem to be in a decent range. My question is, after they dry and I trim, what is the next step? Is this when they go into turkey bags? And if so for how long before I can jar them? Any help is appreciated.
If you're gonna do the oven bag thing then they only need to be in them for 24 hours as I understand it. Also as I was told the oven bag trick was just something to help with preserving flavor, I honestly don't know either way but, that's how it was told to me by an excellent grower and respected member of the community. :)

Awesome. I much prefer the dark mode myself, after having it for awhile it sucks to have it taken away! :ninja:

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

My three Mr. White's, started four but, one refused to come up, I figured I'd get at least one girl out of them, hoping for two though. Topped everything Saturday, same day as the pic was taken. It sucks having to run so few at a time, I really should do runs of just one strain at a time I guess in order to better pheno hunt but, I keep wanting to run multiple strains. Aaargh!!! lol
MrWhite

Kept trying but, it's tough as hell to get a pic that isn't blurry with the way I've got the fans going on these things.

incogneato

incogneato

My three Mr. White's, started four but, one refused to come up, I figured I'd get at least one girl out of them, hoping for two though. Topped everything Saturday, same day as the pic was taken. It sucks having to run so few at a time, I really should do runs of just one strain at a time I guess in order to better pheno hunt but, I keep wanting to run multiple strains. Aaargh!!! lolView attachment 752209
Kept trying but, it's tough as hell to get a pic that isn't blurry with the way I've got the fans going on these things.
They're starting to go now!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
My three Mr. White's, started four but, one refused to come up, I figured I'd get at least one girl out of them, hoping for two though. Topped everything Saturday, same day as the pic was taken. It sucks having to run so few at a time, I really should do runs of just one strain at a time I guess in order to better pheno hunt but, I keep wanting to run multiple strains. Aaargh!!! lolView attachment 752209
Papa we all suffer from that sickness. :D Tough to monocrop when you gots beanz comin out of the who who.:) I have the same challenge.:D Grwin erb is like a crack addiction. One strain used to work. Now I need 10 strains a whack.

I used to never run anything more than 1 run at a time same strain, multiple times until I really had each strain dialed and the pheno hunt for moms handled. And I used to preach that to noobies. But for some reason I have veered from that. It is difficult tending a mixed bag of indies and saties and hybrids thereof in between and stay on top of shit. :( Aint enough time in a day I tell ya.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
papa, running the risk of sounding like a smartazz here. Turn off the fans while taking your pics. :sweating: Much love PI

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Papa we all suffer from that sickness. :D Tough to monocrop when you gots beanz comin out of the who who.:) I have the same challenge.:D Grwin erb is like a crack addiction. One strain used to work. Now I need 10 strains a whack.

I used to never run anything more than 1 run at a time same strain, multiple times until I really had each strain dialed and the pheno hunt for moms handled. And I used to preach that to noobies. But for some reason I have veered from that. It is difficult tending a mixed bag of indies and saties and hybrids thereof in between and stay on top of shit. :( Aint enough time in a day I tell ya.
I think it's probably best to do it that way but, I never have. In hindsight, I believe it's probably been a detriment to me, not running one thing at a time until I had it dialed in. I think it probably gives you a much better handle on how to deal with issues and gives you a better knowledge of the strains you've grown for sure, whereas I honestly haven't absorbed much knowledge about the strains I've grown because I always had other stuff going at the same time and I never ran anything too many times really.
Growing is definitely addicting, I freakin' love it! What drives me nuts is not being able to do more, I want to regain the physical ability to do more work and get into it more. It sucks being so limited, limited by the number I can run and limited by the amount of work I can handle doing with the grow I do have.

papa, running the risk of sounding like a smartazz here. Turn off the fans while taking your pics. :sweating: Much love PI
Yeah, yeah, yeah. :p For me, it's not as easy as it sounds. Nothing ever is these days.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I think it's probably best to do it that way but, I never have. In hindsight, I believe it's probably been a detriment to me, not running one thing at a time until I had it dialed in. I think it probably gives you a much better handle on how to deal with issues and gives you a better knowledge of the strains you've grown for sure, whereas I honestly haven't absorbed much knowledge about the strains I've grown because I always had other stuff going at the same time and I never ran anything too many times really.
Growing is definitely addicting, I freakin' love it! What drives me nuts is not being able to do more, I want to regain the physical ability to do more work and get into it more. It sucks being so limited, limited by the number I can run and limited by the amount of work I can handle doing with the grow I do have.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. :p For me, it's not as easy as it sounds. Nothing ever is these days.
I keep forgetting you have some physical challenges. So sorry papa man. If I was close by you I would help you out. Believe that. Service work is awesome. All about what a man can do to help others. Much love to ya papa

Latest posts

Top Bottom