welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

IMG 7142
ultrabrite6
IMG 7149
sourlarrypebbles3
IMG 7150
sourlarrypebbles4
IMG 0175

NHWhites

NHWhites

Just transplanted into 1 gallon air pots, looking sad af lol. I have a feeling the taller one FAB#1 is going to be a male and the smaller one FAB#2 female. The smaller one has a lot of leaf twisting. I’ve been introducing recharge and will hit them with a strong veg feeding of notg nutes. I amended the happy frog with some down to earth biolive and been seed meal and used some great white as well
F337977E 37C2 4F80 A21E 11D9124BB797

N

Numbar4

Hi guys,

I've had a few photos posted here by my amigos Fudge and Limo and my garden is starting to fill more with Thunderfudge genetics so thought it was time drop in.

I'm currently running in flower, 2 phenos of Sour Larry Pebbles, Ultrabrite and 2 phenos of Golden Retriever with 4x Strawberry Sour Larry and 3x Mint Julep currently vegging out. The SSL have particularly stood out so far as they've taken over the seed tent lol, also got Jawa Pie and some Wedding Cake Bx1 in there.

One of the Strawberry Sour Larrys
Strawberry sur larry

A Strawberry Sour Larry being potted up, I like strains which put out strong root systems
Roots

I was also fortunate to be entered into this years Dopefiend Cup in the UK and entered Thunderfudge's Golden Retriever (#6) which is Jew Gold x Ultimate Chem. My entries below, they required 3x samples for the different Judges.
Df cup entry 2   Copy

We were able to go through a judges pack and inspect the entries. Here's a list of those entries
Dopefiend cup list

Some familiar and respected growers / breeders on that (holy) sheet and the standard of the bud was extremely high as you would imagine. The cup only releases the top 3 placements publicly and I didn't manage to get in the top 3. They were happy to give my entry some feedback though, this is what I received..
..you came joint 5th and got an 8 and and 8.5 from the judges and they both commented it was dense with a good amount of trichomes, smelt and tasted good and was a very clean smoke/vape

Way to go Fudge for making that :fire:

Pegskiing

Pegskiing

Hi guys,

I've had a few photos posted here by my amigos Fudge and Limo and my garden is starting to fill more with Thunderfudge genetics so thought it was time drop in.

I'm currently running in flower, 2 phenos of Sour Larry Pebbles, Ultrabrite and 2 phenos of Golden Retriever with 4x Strawberry Sour Larry and 3x Mint Julep currently vegging out. The SSL have particularly stood out so far as they've taken over the seed tent lol, also got Jawa Pie and some Wedding Cake Bx1 in there.

View attachment 763481

A Strawberry Sour Larry being potted up, I like strains which put out strong root systems
View attachment 763482

I was also fortunate to be entered into this years Dopefiend Cup in the UK and entered Thunderfudge's Golden Retriever (#6) which is Jew Gold x Ultimate Chem. My entries below, they required 3x samples for the different Judges.
View attachment 763685

We were able to go through a judges pack and inspect the entries. Here's a list of those entries
View attachment 763675
Some familiar and respected growers / breeders on that (holy) sheet and the standard of the bud was extremely high as you would imagine. The cup only releases the top 3 placements publicly and I didn't manage to get in the top 3. They were happy to give my entry some feedback though, this is what I received..
..you came joint 5th and got an 8 and and 8.5 from the judges and they both commented it was dense with a good amount of trichomes, smelt and tasted good and was a very clean smoke/vape

Hi guys,

View attachment 763481

View attachment 763482

View attachment 763685

View attachment 763675

Congrats Fug
Hi guys,

View attachment 763481

View attachment 763482

View attachment 763685

View attachment 763675

Congratulations Fudge!

NHWhites

NHWhites

FAB #1. I feel like this will be a male. I’ll top tomorrow maybe
2ED600F3 4703 4FA0 A861 DC24E67B3591
08B2038B 0F1A 473C 939F B0D3BD2436AD
D03DFC12 3984 4892 93D8 1455FC871907

FAB #2. I have no idea wtf is going on with the leaves. I don’t know if she’s super sensitive to ph (in happy frog soil) or is she just a mutant? Assuming it’s a she, the plant is naturally side branching which is nice. I’ll top the main cola to let the side branches catch up then lst and maybe top the side branches of the really catch up to the main top
11A37825 03DD 4899 9606 704A5DCAD179
A48B3722 7F50 48FC 9735 A1ADF8C7E6DE
EE2BD5C5 DA64 47CF 8EE4 CFF5F4F27002
562FA597 0DFE 4201 BF92 55AE35789DFA
DB4A44D2 0741 4585 ADD1 DE42593BF9F2
7483A7A2 CD84 4D57 B9E8 4C19923D9E72
5857C8EA 4593 4325 ADA5 8452DE873E3F
59DABC51 8E9E 48BA 87DE 41683FF78781

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

FAB #1. I feel like this will be a male.
I ran almost exclusively fem seeds for a long time whenever I was popping seeds and not just running clones and a few times now, since I've started running some regs, plants that have been super vigorous and larger making me think they'd definitely be males have ended up being females every time and the one's I figured were gonna be females all ended up being males.
I've given up on trying to judge them until they actually reach sexually maturity and can see for sure, not that I would've tossed anything without being sure anyway but, there was a time when it did cross my mind though, not anymore...

Top Bottom