welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

FAB harvested last Saturday. I kept a little piece out to quickly air dry at chop to sample. The strawberry smell translated to the smoke in the exhale which was great. It’s mellowed out a little. I felt it behind my eyes at first and it’s pretty energetic to start and then mellows out and gets a little lazy. It’s still early and will only get better with a longer cure. The bugs weren’t huge but this was my first indoor grow and I learned quite a bit from this site. That’s what this is all about as a hobby for me, learning and garnering advice from seasoned vets
View attachment 791391 View attachment 791392 View attachment 791393 View attachment 791394 View attachment 791395 View attachment 791396
sounds like a nice smoke but when you're taking a photo it helps if you focus on the thing you're trying to actually highlight!

Limonene

Limonene

sour larry pebbles 4. No filters on these but i did tone down the light a little as my flash was too strong
IMG 7533
IMG 7534
IMG 7537
IMG 7541
IMG 7548

N

Numbar4

Mint Julep
Mint   Copy

Loving this plant at the moment, always drawn to her when I got in the tent, terps are leaning towards the MCC, soild structure lots of vigour, 2 phenos in flower

Strawberry Sour Larry

Ssl   Copy

Powerhouse, solid structure, wants to grow, got 2 phenos and they're pretty much similar apart from terps. Both are putting out large tops and one has nasty terps, love it. Has made me buy a new CF though lol

Ultrabrite
Ultrabrite   Copy

NHWhites

NHWhites

Just dropped two Pakman beans to run outside this year, hopefully my odds of a broad are equal to or better than 50%. I’ll veg them inside for the next month and then harden them off before making them outdoor only. I’m hoping for early finishers, late September would be ideal

Latest posts

Top Bottom