welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Numbar4

Awesome bro.i can almost smell it from here.im stoked that you like it.thanks for giving it space in your room.
All your fudge gear looks super awesome too but i new it would be.

Its an amazing cross bro, thanks for sharing. Yeah pheno #3 and #4 are proper stinkers. Below is #3 in reveg, not much to see but thats enough for me to smile as shes decided to hang around.
Addd3reveg   Copy

Fudge gear is amazing, out weighs and out smokes just about everything else I run

Limonene

Limonene

2A4A438C 6072 4EF8 B88A AAC375EF9244
Strawberry sour Larry I can taste the sour Larry eucalyptus undertone it’s really fucking nice and excellently grown by @Numbar4 . The other pheno is more fuel. Also just tried some mint julep and it’s a star in the making, very potent and minty kushy notes.

D

Digger

How's everyone doing? I miss kicking it here almost daily. I started a small market garden this and sadly the indoor garden lost out on my time so it went to shit. Cant wait to get back to it in the Fall. Has anyone run the Key Lime Pie BX yet?

Limonene

Limonene

How's everyone doing? I miss kicking it here almost daily. I started a small market garden this and sadly the indoor garden lost out on my time so it went to shit. Cant wait to get back to it in the Fall. Has anyone run the Key Lime Pie BX yet?
Hey digger hope you’re well mate. I saw 210 has grown the klpbx on IG, looks very nice

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

From the Event Horizon The J-Man makin a flyby to say hey Miss ya'll and just wanted to drop by one of my fav threads.
@thunderfudge Bro I have been here a few 24s and you have rocked the Gardens.
Sendin out the grow Vibe to all of you.
Our group of misfitted outcast PTSD-ers are still tryin to help do our part. Glad your still Makin the art.
FlyJ

Top Bottom