welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Numbar4

Strawberry Sour Larry #3
SSL3   Copy

brings the yield, flavour and potency....quite a few tops like this and they are dense and frosty.

Golden Retriever #3
Gr3 3   Copy

another large yielding strain with flavour and potency

svedka

svedka

Digger hit up markt503 for some cbd man info hes about half way, he had the spiderman cbd tested in at

Motz go onto IG @ thunderfudgeGenetics but below is slhbx1 and the test from spiderman cbd same 30% cbd mother came in 7%thc 15%cbd

Oh brother man, @thunderfufge hope all has been well.
Next month be a dropping them SSL, read enough time to act.
Anybody got pics of fudges slh by chance?
Looks like your spitting out fire, brother at any rate, didn't realize you got so much on your menu.
Got to take another looks.
Take care Fudge.

Has anyone run 210's CBD Man yet? I have a couple in veg, and waiting on them to show sex.

View attachment spiderman cbd.pdf
N

Numbar4

D

Digger

Cool!! If that Strawberry Guava is on par with the Tropicanna Cookies, it should be pretty good!! Good luck with them.

NHWhites

NHWhites

Thanks man, got some Karma testers which are killing it this run too

She's looking great, reminded me of this pheno of Pakman
View attachment 824383
Very dense colourful frosty buds which cure to a sweet candy smell and taste

Sour Larry Pebbles #3
View attachment 824380
love to flower and smoke this pheno, total package
Thanks!! I hope mine turns out half as nice as your. It definitely has a sweet candy smell already

N

Numbar4

Cool!! If that Strawberry Guava is on par with the Tropicanna Cookies, it should be pretty good!! Good luck with them.

Got 3 phenos, 2 which are huge givers and 1 which is a third of the size but coated in frost, I'll just put links as its a Fudge thread. Terps are from sour to fruity mixed bowl, happy with them.

Thanks!! I hope mine turns out half as nice as your. It definitely has a sweet candy smell already

It will do, sounds like you're on to a winner already

N

Numbar4

Only posted this girl the other day but shes hitting every right note, Strawberry Sour Larry #3
Ssssssslllllllll3   Copy

First run from clone and as solid as can be. There are around 8 tops like this...shes 57 day in. Beautiful terps and I can't wait to chop down as i ran out of this strain last week.

N

Numbar4

Stronger than Geoff Capes underwear elastic, Golden Retriever #6
GOLDEN RETRIEVER6   Copy

One of the best plants I've found from seed, has it all for me in flavour and strength.

Strawberry Sour Larry #1
STRAWBERRYSOURLARRY1   Copy

This pheno puts out fuel / diesel flavour with those rock hard buds. Heavyweight strain from seed and clone.

N

Numbar4

your killin it with all the top rate shite your growing and growing well.good work.
i just scored some slp snips.limos fav @3 pheno.lookin forward to that one.

Thanks man, easy with these genetics

Nice one, Limos SLP #3 completely changed the game for me smoke / grow wise. She's stunning in every way, you'll soon be running half a room full of Fudge gear lol

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Thanks man, easy with these genetics

Nice one, Limos SLP #3 completely changed the game for me smoke / grow wise. She's stunning in every way, you'll soon be running half a room full of Fudge gear lol
i was runnin fudge gear wen you were still in nappys.lol.no seriously though I'm pretty sure i ran fudge beans before he even released any for sale.trust me if i had the £ to buy em i would indeed have a room full o fudge gear.last pack i got was towering inferno and i only got one female out the whole pack.that's just down right bad luck on my part.i vegged em under hps wen i usually veg regs under a blue spec cfl.shit happens.

Top Bottom