welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Photo dump,mint julep day 49 of 59.we had a hiccup at work and lost quite a few of these,but between the 4 males I kept and the 4 girls,there is definitely usable material here
20180921 144000
20180921 143941
20180921 143924
20180921 143910

C

Cheeseburg

Hi, I am tremendously impressed by all your flowers. my mouth has been watering reading through this thread....I am on my first grow now and feel the bug, this kinda stuff gives me so much to aspire to!

anyway I have a question- how do you go about selecting a male specimen to pollenate the females? I am guessing apart from growth characteristics (shape, general toughness and vigor) ya can't really tell what genetic influence that would have on the next generation ? super interesting

Organikz

Organikz

I don't know if he's on the Farm, I ran across Swami on IG and saw he did some work with your Fire Alien Blackberry. runningwithlightning follows him and likes pictures, I assumed that was you, figured he must be OK. If there was any controversy, I'm not aware of it. He and someone named Gas are partners.
Here's what I know. Swami IG doesnt sell the Fire Alien Blackberry crosses. They're use as promotional packs. Maybe 50 seeds total given out. He always mentions @thunderfudge when he posts the crosses. If fudge isnt cool with it I can relay the message but it's good advertisement IMO. I believe that's why he didnt think fudge would have an issue. I dont believe he will offer anymore of those since he has locked down a red thai landrace, g13 Pacific air, black domina, transkei, Durban, among others which need to be tested.

GasCan from ICMag is the owner. The IG guy just works for him. Thanks for keying me in @Thejoeybrown.

Last edited:
D

Digger

Here's what I know. Swami IG doesnt sell the Fire Alien Blackberry crosses. They're use as promotional packs. Maybe 50 seeds total given out. He always mentions @thunderfudge when he posts the crosses. If fudge isnt cool with it I can relay the message but it's good advertisement IMO. I believe that's why he didnt think fudge would have an issue. I dont believe he will offer anymore of those since he has locked down a red thai landrace, g13 Pacific air, black domina, transkei, Durban, among others which need to be tested.

GasCan from ICMag is the owner. The IG guy just works for him. Thanks for keying me in @Thejoeybrown.

I should also mention that this was a personal crossing. It wasnt made by gascan. He did however make the bliss.

Thanks @Organikz! I got everything sorted out, even found the thread with the controversial Swami, they arent the same person. I got some of those Bliss x FAB, I was a hair away from starting a few, but went with the Purple Zebra x RKS/Uruapan and Cherry Bomb's instead. I'm going to get to that Bliss cross soon though. While I got you, wanted to tip my hat to an analogy you used in a comment about Cherry Bomb, the one about Chess and the chicken! That shit had me rotflmao!!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Hi, I am tremendously impressed by all your flowers. my mouth has been watering reading through this thread....I am on my first grow now and feel the bug, this kinda stuff gives me so much to aspire to!

anyway I have a question- how do you go about selecting a male specimen to pollenate the females? I am guessing apart from growth characteristics (shape, general toughness and vigor) ya can't really tell what genetic influence that would have on the next generation ? super interesting
thanks man,u pretty much answered your question.im really big on stressing males

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
What are the options? Maybe some more sour larry bx2 or some kind of super chem
I'll hop on the sour Larry bx2f2 as soon as they ripen.i did just flower a bunch of Chemdog D x Chemdog 91 bx males,and I'll try to fast track the females.i was going to take 1 back to the sour Larry bx2 female I have as well.
I'll throw some ult chem down tonight too.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
So as of right now I have mint julep parents lined up,and by next month I should have a nice population of sour larry lime pebbles sexed as well.
I have some hype stuff gathered up and a really nice selection of milkbone f2 and maconga too. I cant wait to get this next run done so I can talk about what's coming soon!;;;

Top Bottom