welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Day 12
ALIEN GRENADES not rushed into bloom.she is a shorter pheno than some hybrids in there but MAN is she flavorful.if anybody wants a top notch 60 day diesel,well worth $150.happy working this pheno and not cracking more yet.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Whoops.grenades
2012 08 25 015306

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Black rose F8,already shining color.should be a fun grow.
2012 08 25 015243
2012 08 24 233115

OGR white strawberry.after tossing a firex18 shim this round,a fau,and a fas pheno last round and tossing the other KKSC pheno my next round,patience is running thin.hoping for a keeper here.my good fas pheno weighs in good and taste like strawberry,but just a B,the other pheno was chronic but nute sensitive.I am very intent on assembling a group of top notch producers to run in rotation.they must run like a team of sled dogs.no offense ogr fans,I just didn't find the one yet.anyway,white strawberry
2012 08 25 015212

Garden shot with a strange pheno of BLACK ROSE front center
2012 08 25 015158

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
I'm a little late but glad I found this! Everything is looking great bro.. you got me super stoked about my grenades.. how many did you pop? And that affy leaf is insane!! Sick grow man, im subd!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I'm a little late but glad I found this! Everything is looking great bro.. you got me super stoked about my grenades.. how many did you pop? And that affy leaf is insane!! Sick grow man, im subd!
I have to check the log but I sweat I popped 3-5.I had one very sturdy girl and one runt.the runt produced some absolute primo sweet n sour nugs.they went quick.lol.I thinned the herd and pulled grenades out for a run.I know what it is and what it does so I thought I would bump my ghostrider #s up and get some more beans up and running.I was 100% on all alien gear,along with ex's predator pink,mendo supremo,and tigers milk from bodhi.two girls of each.I don't know what will make next round of flower and what will get knocked back to clone form,but it will be an ongoing vulgar display of power for sure.sorry I fell behind on the journal,but I had to cull a lot of gear and make some hard decisions on other stuff to make room.I will get some shots up tonight. Still in bloom,adv2,ghostrider og,flight,white strawberry and fas from ogr,a hog,a few flavs,and that is it.the whir strawberry is shit for yield but smells like a merlot,very sexy.she will reside in veg until I can get to some of JAWS's strawberry gems to see if there is a superstar dude to be had.1st pic adv2,alienesque buds with a subtle sweet lemon taste.seems to be higher on the cbd end
2012 10 01 014608
and a couple ghostrider shots
2012 10 01 014513
2012 10 01 014356

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
A few flav shots.that is the biggest supercropped top I have ever busted out.I will have to get some more support in there this week.I am bringing ph up a bit for p/k consumption and reduced lumens for the last two weeks.they got one last bump of nutes last night and they will be on water from here on out with a megaflush once a week.this plant runs so much better at 6.4 vs 6.2.
2012 10 01 013457
2012 10 01 013810

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Looking SWEET up in there Fudge! Thats sick those old affies popped, could be some greatness in those, hope you find a special one. I hear ya loud and clear on having to make tough choices and cull things out to make room, ive been doing the same, soo many live strains its keeping me from poppin beans and you know cant have that, haha. Keep up the awesome TF! Peace to ya brother! Motiv

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Looking SWEET up in there Fudge! Thats sick those old affies popped, could be some greatness in those, hope you find a special one. I hear ya loud and clear on having to make tough choices and cull things out to make room, ive been doing the same, soo many live strains its keeping me from poppin beans and you know cant have that, haha. Keep up the awesome TF! Peace to ya brother! Motiv
I'm trying to "keep up the hard"lol.good to see you bro.
thanks bro.I am all good to grab those beans tomorrow if you are around.hit ya later

JAWS

JAWS

ahhh very glad to see you made it back to these pages my brother and i see you brought that KILLER RIDER with you aswell very nice indeed...

hope you good to get things rolling along again some times a short break can really give ya a bust in the right direction..

much respect brother;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I am late to party had to do my hair:) What a fabulous room Tarzan me Jane those are killer fig leaves ya got there!! I could swing there LOL!!!! Fine job

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
ahhh very glad to see you made it back to these pages my brother and i see you brought that KILLER RIDER with you aswell very nice indeed...

hope you good to get things rolling along again some times a short break can really give ya a bust in the right direction..

much respect brother;)
There it is brother.
I am late to party had to do my hair:) What a fabulous room Tarzan me Jane those are killer fig leaves ya got there!! I could swing there LOL!!!! Fine job

Nothing like saving the best for last right?glad you came through madam m.only worried about the possibility of bud rot since I am rocking beer cans at seven weeks.scary business.

Top Bottom