west coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

For sure @medman your gear looks dope. I for one arent into following names, have access to clone onlys so unless it smokes good, its gone! Aint not name/tag is gonna change that so keep doing what your doing.

med man

med man

Breeder
hey sonof

cool. i use for medical purpose mostly these days. so i have a great way to screen all the strains i encounter

canada has tons of fire and bc prob has more clone factories then anywhere else i have been

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
and. if a clone lasts more then 5 years in the tough bc market, then i dont even really need to screen it at that point right?

med-man

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

My bro gets some kush called marc emery, it is some seriously sweet tasty kush out of bc have you heard of it @medman. Hoping that maple ridge you work with is within the blood line as i havent tasted that variation in the states.
btw not to change subject but was wondering what was used
in the orange kush that imposes the tag "orange"? orange Pistle colored p1 or an orange terp p1?

med man

med man

Breeder
orange bud :-)

and never heard of that strain before

med-man

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey @medman u know I'm a long time fan of ur stuff. As of late I've been passing the ppk my #1 &#5. Both dope but very different phenos. I was lucky enough to be gifted a cut if the wcsd a month or so ago. I have her in my own organic mix and she is doing well. She's got about two to three weeks left to veg then it's bloom city. Truly a strain I'm excited about. She will be going head to head with aj's sour diesel and I'm pumped for the show. Being clear it's no show down lol. I'll be keeping both for a very long time but I'm very interested to see the difference. Thus far ur plant has been the easier to satisfy. Aj's is a nitrogen whore. Although she is in ffof. I'll get some shots up tonight and if it's cool with u I'll catelogue her here as well as my own thread. Congrats on the nute line getting off the ground. U should push them more here brother. Canabolic stacker is the truth. Not to say anything about the rest it's just what I have used the most of. Bought some over a year ago and still have half a bag. A little goes a long way. Ok much respect I'll drop some pics tonight. Keep up the good work meddy! I still say u have the most slept on genetics available period. U don't get enough attention man. All available genetics this man has are as good as any available for almost half the price. Much much respect!

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Thanks @medman when i seen it up and you mentioned it was a random x and limited like the chocolate og i missed out on i had to have it. Now that i know its of the skunk variety im stoked to see how it combines with the kushes you use!!!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

canada has tons of fire

Cannabis is not the only fuego that the Great White North is doing right. Some bomb ass Asian factories putting out fire left and right ;) I just cut down a lil WCSD plant the other day. If she hits as hard as she smells... I need to upcan another cut of her to put into flower like last week, but I be slackin' lmfao. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Unsolved Mystery Update: The smell/flavor on this WCSD cut that I have gets even more intense as she drys/cures. I swear it is almost too acrid. I will definitely flower her again. Just rooted a few more cuts of her. Honestly, I almost can't even take the intensity of the flavor of this bitch. Acrid is seriously the only word that will suffice to describe her aroma. Anyone that is looking for diesel, it would do them well to search through some of these beans for sure. @Tnelz I have never ran AJ's SD, but she will definitely have her work set out for her. I can't stress enough that this WCSD is just as diesel as fuck. And you might even have the same cut I do. It's a small world after all ;) Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Tnelz

Tnelz

20150421 013630
There she is. Very unassuming but healthy and loud as hell. She has a couple more days of veg to get used to her new pot then she is in. Respect.

Tnelz

Tnelz

that wcsd looks dank as a bitch @Tnelz how does she smoke?
I assure u my brother I will let u know as soon as she is ready. She took me 70 days so I will not rush her. When she tells me she is cured enough to smoke I'll put a smoke report here and the whatever thread. I can only tell u this. The smell activates salivary glands just like vinegar. It smells nothing like vinegar but smell a bottle. See how the back of ur throat instantly responds. Well same thing happens when u get a whiff off this lady. She is special and this plant will be with me for a very long time. Sorry to keep repeating myself but medman really put something special together with this one. Respect and love y'all.

H

happy b

Hey @medman U don't get enough attention man. All available genetics this man has are as good as any available for almost half the price. Much much respect!
Comin from you tnelz i take that as high praise as i know you know good strains.im sold.im thinking about gettin this wcsd but you & medman mightv convinced me on the pain killer.theres not loads of cuts n stuff floating around my area(scotland).infact i dont even know anyone else who grows as anyone whos grown for any length of time usually knows how to keep theyr mouth shut.so good seeds are important to me.iv been trying to find a good sour d dom in seed form.went through a load of crosses but nothing ever tasted like the description for sour d.there was no LOUD phenos to be had.looks like i may have found what im looking for.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Comin from you tnelz i take that as high praise as i know you know good strains.im sold.im thinking about gettin this wcsd but you & medman mightv convinced me on the pain killer.theres not loads of cuts n stuff floating around my area(scotland).infact i dont even know anyone else who grows as anyone whos grown for any length of time usually knows how to keep theyr mouth shut.so good seeds are important to me.iv been trying to find a good sour d dom in seed form.went through a load of crosses but nothing ever tasted like the description for sour d.there was no LOUD phenos to be had.looks like i may have found what im looking for.
@happy b all jokes aside bro and no gay stuff but I've been a medman groupie for a while. Lol. His stuff is always solid. Keepers in every pack. And the man himself is a weed warrior. Just an all around awesome dude. I assure u if u grab something from him u will be totally satisfied by the end of the grow. I say buy with confidence bro. Good luck man. Respect.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Lower nug off the wcsd and 1 of the many colas off purple pain killer. The ppk got very little attention and she was some killer 3 hits and take a nap stuff
20150706 023818
20150524 160035

Latest posts

Top Bottom