west coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Medman sorry for clogging this up. Lol. But a quick comment on the smoke. Plant has been down for a few days. Still has a day or 2 to dry before a long cure. Had to puff some though. The flavor is sour disel to a t. A true sour taste that lingers in ur mouth and the back of ur nose for a while. Initial face numbing high. All head. Slight pressure. Slowly creeps through ur body. Heavy hi that dosent couch lock u but u have no problem taking a seat and getting totally lost in a dumb sitcom. Loved it.@happy b ppk and wcsd are completely different experiences so impossible to say 1 was better. These would each appeal to different audiences but please either if u get me. Ppk requiers a seat. Wcsd doesn't but it's cool. Lol. Both awesome.much respect @medman thank you for these amazing genetics. If y'all haven't tried them u should. I'm out!

H

happy b

Medman sorry for clogging this up. Lol. But a quick comment on the smoke. Plant has been down for a few days. Still has a day or 2 to dry before a long cure. Had to puff some though. The flavor is sour disel to a t. A true sour taste that lingers in ur mouth and the back of ur nose for a while. Initial face numbing high. All head. Slight pressure. Slowly creeps through ur body. Heavy hi that dosent couch lock u but u have no problem taking a seat and getting totally lost in a dumb sitcom. Loved it.@happy b ppk and wcsd are completely different experiences so impossible to say 1 was better. These would each appeal to different audiences but please either if u get me. Ppk requiers a seat. Wcsd doesn't but it's cool. Lol. Both awesome.much respect @medman thank you for these amazing genetics. If y'all haven't tried them u should. I'm out!
Great wee report ther Tman.they both sound great but so does all med mans gear.i also like the look of lady bug bubba and Rsk.
i dont want something too couch lock.i dont like getting put to sleep.unless its night time of course.im thinking wcsd is for me unless... @med man do you still do the road kill skunk?

med man

med man

Breeder
Hi @happybud

the key to more up weed is harvest time.

Don't ever use a mag
Go by the smell of the room. You know that 2 week period when it is overwhelming? Crop within that time Frame. Otherwise it will taste bad. Smell less and put you straight to bed

I am sending in a bunch of exclusive thcfarmer strains for thc bay
I am packing them this wknd and there will be 1 or 2 rks lines in there

med-man

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hi @happybud

the key to more up weed is harvest time.

Don't ever use a mag
Go by the smell of the room. You know that 2 week period when it is overwhelming? Crop within that time Frame. Otherwise it will taste bad. Smell less and put you straight to bed

I am sending in a bunch of exclusive thcfarmer strains for thc bay
I am packing them this wknd and there will be 1 or 2 rks lines in there

med-man
I'm all over that.

med man

med man

Breeder
I find thc degrades much faster in Afghanica then most other cultivars.

Not proven but i say shorter seasons makes for faster ripening and degradation. We are all in the thc production business. Not the cbn unless that is the individual producers objective.

I have always been about racey. Tasty. Smelly. Always thought that's what we all loved?

med-man

Tnelz

Tnelz

Not proven but i say shorter seasons makes for faster ripening and degradation. We are all in the thc production business. Not the cbn unless that is the individual producers objective.

I have always been about racey. Tasty. Smelly. Always thought that's what we all loved?

med-man
I do enjoy the couch locking potential of a lot of strains. However I tend to agree with u on what it is I'm looking for. I do harvest when I believe the plant says so however do u think 70 days is to long on the we'd @med man ?

H

happy b

med-man
It is for me bud.i do like a wee KO smoke before bed though .and i let one or two plants go a little longer to acheiv this.like u suggested med man.

med man

med man

Breeder
the west coast is pretty unique.

it is very different in every space. i would say if you grew her 70-100% organic then 70 days would maybe be okay.

i still think no matter what 60 days bloom and 3-5 days shock ripening is best

happy b

that is the best best way to see what strain is optimal in your space!

med-man

H

happy b

@med man what do you mean by "shock ripening"? Is that stressing the plant somehow for the last few days before harvest?

med man

med man

Breeder
hey happy b

i would love to give everyone a personal description. if i did i would have no life or time to accomplish anything

just google "the med-man method" "shock riepning" or check it out in my sub forum

med-man

Tnelz

Tnelz

the west coast is pretty unique.

it is very different in every space. i would say if you grew her 70-100% organic then 70 days would maybe be okay.

i still think no matter what 60 days bloom and 3-5 days shock ripening is best

happy b

that is the best best way to see what strain is optimal in your space!

med-man
I will run her that way and use ur method on the next run. @happy b I forgot where u were located. Dm me bro. I'd say I was in the neighborhood of 80 percent organic. I can't see this run being taken any earlier. But I'm using ur method for sure. As always meddy thanks for doing what u do. Much respect.

H

happy b

I will run her that way and use ur method on the next run. @happy b I forgot where u were located. Dm me bro. I'd say I was in the neighborhood of 80 percent organic. I can't see this run being taken any earlier. But I'm using ur method for sure. As always meddy thanks for doing what u do. Much respect.
Dm you?do you mean pm you bud?lol

Indo Og

Indo Og

WCSD

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Wow med-man nice meds. Need to find a cbd strain for my stable ☺. Would like one for pain as well. Not worried about narcotic effects. Seizure. Deterioration of vertibrae /fractured. Ptsd pretty serious case. So I don't work anymore. Sick of pills.....

Not a sympathy clip .... monthly menu there . Lookin for new flavors ☺

Top Bottom