• Start date
  • Tagged users None
med man

med man

Breeder
hey 420

try this www.falundafa.org

everything is free to learn and read and watch. mind blowing

150 million users world wide all stopped taking meds and going to doctors.

7 universities all concluded that you get immediate 95% increase in mental health and 85% in physical for serious and veteran practioners

it took almost 10 years but all the pain in me is gone. completely

med-man

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Those are thought provoking stats . Try my hardest not to take the real toxins. ..but those are the ones that help with the seziures. Pain is always there let's you know you're sill alive and kickin☺ like a catch 101

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Medman sorry for clogging this up. Lol. But a quick comment on the smoke. Plant has been down for a few days. Still has a day or 2 to dry before a long cure. Had to puff some though. The flavor is sour disel to a t. A true sour taste that lingers in ur mouth and the back of ur nose for a while. Initial face numbing high. All head. Slight pressure. Slowly creeps through ur body. Heavy hi that dosent couch lock u but u have no problem taking a seat and getting totally lost in a dumb sitcom. Loved it.@happy b ppk and wcsd are completely different experiences so impossible to say 1 was better. These would each appeal to different audiences but please either if u get me. Ppk requiers a seat. Wcsd doesn't but it's cool. Lol. Both awesome.much respect @medman thank you for these amazing genetics. If y'all haven't tried them u should. I'm out!
Really wanna try out the PPK. Sounds nice and numbing☺

med man

med man

Breeder
its been brought to my attention that someone is knocking my beans off and using both said trademarks in this title

now, i cannot guarantee that he bought my seeds and is using my line, if yes, thats great, cuz the genes rock. if not, that really sucks that people can't do their own work and be creative

med-man

Tnelz

Tnelz

How do we find out who this is bro? I personally go straight to you but others may not. I'd love to know so I can put the word out to stay away. Respect bro.

med man

med man

Breeder
riot seeds

i remember ages ago being contacted by a guy saying that kerosene kush is what i knocked off from him. i told him that its a pheno of wcsd. i guess he went ahead and used the wcsd in his name too lol.

good for him

med-man

B

Burned Haze

@Riot seeds ( not just me who thinks this way to lol) is a gene robber and pollon chucker and has been called out as that many times!

$150 and pure hermies always? Riot loves to talk shit , if anything his a troll

med man

med man

Breeder
Funny. I called wcsd said name in like 2007 or 2008. Think he contacted me in 2012 0r 2013 with thebacusations

I didn't appreciate it much. But I had also heard just about everything at that point with people wanting to ride my credz.

I actually tried to compliment him by saying great minds think alike. To my dismay he accused me of being fecitous. I heard enough at that point.

Same thing with my head-banger (head-band x conkushion) named long before the master karma released his. We both knew after and never mentioned it . No love lost.

I wouldn't consider west coast sour diesel to be the most creative name anyway lol.

med-man

drewski85

drewski85

Regardless of what the title is, it sounds solid. I Haven't seen anything from riot that looked even close to the shots @Tnelz took.
On another note,and im not trying to gossip or bash anybody , but I saw he had packs listed at $1,000+ at another site. For that price, they better grow themselves.

symbiote420

symbiote420

WCSD

Took her at 65, smells are funky, dank, and fuelly..... a lower branch was pollinated by a stinky Bio D F2 male!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

She's a looker.... nice sativa dom high with a good amount of body to her! I love bud with that roller coaster effect to it!!
...... I can't wait to see what my West Coast Bio Diesel turns out, I think my Bio D male is gonna produce some stellar babies!

bsb

bsb

what you think of her sym? you like? is it a piney diesel or just a funky skunky? nice grow old friend ....bigsky

symbiote420

symbiote420

what you think of her sym? you like? is it a piney diesel or just a funky skunky? nice grow old friend ....bigsky

She's a pretty good Diesel rep imo, mine on the funky, fuely, piney side..... I can see why it's called Kerosene Kush, very kushy and sour undertones especially when breaking it down and tokin!! Hope all is good in your world bro, stay safe brotha!

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

riot seeds

i remember ages ago being contacted by a guy saying that kerosene kush is what i knocked off from him. i told him that its a pheno of wcsd. i guess he went ahead and used the wcsd in his name too lol.

good for him

med-man
This dude is the worst!!
Total poser, thinks he is punk rock ...ridiculous claims, ridiculous prices , stealing genetics, and he is the king of shit talking. I am surprised he is still around ...

med man

med man

Breeder
Finally got the og cut back. Since my move in 2014 to get supreme pharmaceuticals their production license

She is about a foot tall. All the beans are long inbred bx2. But still. Nothing like the cut

Stay tuned

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Regardless of what the title is, it sounds solid. I Haven't seen anything from riot that looked even close to the shots @Tnelz took.
On another note,and im not trying to gossip or bash anybody , but I saw he had packs listed at $1,000+ at another site. For that price, they better grow themselves.
Just out to cash in on the sick .1000. $wow . Comes out of packing full cured. Trimmed and bagged. Lol read his skunk or high times article on riot seeds. Would not want to buy .

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Rare dankness tangarine kush . Kandy kush DNA genetics
My go to strains. Will be getting some good beans from ur catalog. I'm looking forward to popping them .

Top Bottom