west coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

She's a pretty good Diesel rep imo, mine on the funky, fuely, piney side..... I can see why it's called Kerosene Kush, very kushy and sour undertones especially when breaking it down and tokin!! Hope all is good in your world bro, stay safe brotha!
are we all thinking the same thing when my man says "kushy" ? I can't get a consensus on this. And I m not saying "right" , "wrong" or indifferent. Just getting some feedback.
ALL LIVES MATTER!!!

med man

med man

Breeder
kushy - diesel/gas/fuel, road kill skunk, earth and spice.

the purple phen0 (50% offspring) is a tad bit sweeter and rotten fruitier)

the green pheno (other 50%) totally sour gas, no sweeteness

kind regards

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
the wcsd is not only one of my all time best sellers, but is also one of my most stable. my last batch was an inbred line so: f-1 bx2. so 2 perfect bx2's inbred to each other. i will be planting a whole room soon all wcsd from seed.

kind regards

med-man

Krypto

Krypto

the wcsd is not only one of my all time best sellers, but is also one of my most stable. my last batch was an inbred line so: f-1 bx2. so 2 perfect bx2's inbred to each other. i will be planting a whole room soon all wcsd from seed.

kind regards

med-man
Nice!!!

Krypto

Krypto

kind regards

med-man
This is probably going to sound lame... But, I don't care. I hear guys on here talk all the time about getting testers? HOW? How,,, is there a list? Or a promotion?
Do you already have testers that test all your gear?
Lastly, what were the genetics on the west coast sour d? I was going back a few pages and didn't see it.
Thanks Med Man. . .

Tnelz

Tnelz

This is probably going to sound lame... But, I don't care. I hear guys on here talk all the time about getting testers? HOW? How,,, is there a list? Or a promotion?
Do you already have testers that test all your gear?
Lastly, what were the genetics on the west coast sour d? I was going back a few pages and didn't see it.
Thanks Med Man. . .
I can't speak for the man but I'm sure u can't get testers man. It's a proven strain so if u need it you prolly need to buy the beans or find someone with a clone.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I can't speak for the man but I'm sure u can't get testers man. It's a proven strain so if u need it you prolly need to buy the beans or find someone with a clone.
Easily one of the best strains I've ever grown!!!!

Krypto

Krypto

More than Happy to my man.
I'll be getting RKS & Silver Skunk. And to be honest, I didn't even think about the fact that there an IBL. Or whar have you.

Tnelz

Tnelz

More than Happy to my man.
I'll be getting RKS & Silver Skunk. And to be honest, I didn't even think about the fact that there an IBL. Or whar have you.
U will be beyond happy. The silver skunk has some amazing phenos as well.

Krypto

Krypto

SWEEET!!!! Been skunk hunting fot a minute now.
And the OGs coming should be SICK! back to basics, maybe some worked classic OGers.

med man

med man

Breeder
testers are generally for unproven strains. to more so help the breeder do case studies on the progeny of his work

wcsd maybe my best selling all time strains. market tested as a clone for who knows how long in bc - the toughest market in the world.

kind regards

med-man

P

Pimples

Hey Med..where can a guy grab a couple packs of the West Coast? I need a good fuel strain for my lineup. I wouldnt mind running this one at all.

Top Bottom