Wet Behind The Ears... Old Ears.

• Thread starter Aksarben
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aksarben

Aksarben

I am a 65 year old newbie. Grew up on a farm/ranch in NW rural Nebraska, hence the spelling of Nebraska ... backwards. I've raised apples and wine grapes in Nebraska before moving to MI to work as an Associate Winemaker at a winery. Pretty much do all the lab work, and used to write spray and work orders for the vineyards. Now that we have a new vineyard manager, I spend most of the time doing lab work. The winery is very interested in growing industrial hemp, and I suggested they might concentrate on CBD rich hemp.

Only been using Marijuana since around the end of Dec. 2018. So definitely wet behind the ears on it. I have used it to help with some of my sight recovery when I was diagnosed with ION, an optical condition that has killed some of the light nerve receptors and on the left eye gives me spotty vision.... literately. The right eye showed the similar symptoms in November 2018 and I ha a lot of inflammation and some vision loss on the right eye as well, making me use extra reading glasses along with my bifocals just to be able to read smaller print. Since using marijuana and CBD on a daily basis a lot of my vision has returned in my right eye, the inflammation is gone and my eyesight seems to improve little by little.

MUCH better than that crap Prednisone that the put me on and I promptly weaned off it as quick as I could. Not liking the 300 and 400 range in my blood glucose while using it. So just going on, looking to learn, read, and understand more about the myriad of Terpenes and cannaboids that are useful to help the human body.

I sincerely believe that THC all and by itself is not the answer to healing, but rather the "whole" of the plant, it's varied Terpenes and things like CBD, CBN and the many other cannaboids.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Welcome to the farm brother. I’m glad cannabis has helped with your condition! Being a stoner since 15 years of age I honestly only valued the thc. The older I get the more I realize cbd is also very good shit!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I am a 65 year old newbie. Grew up on a farm/ranch in NW rural Nebraska, hence the spelling of Nebraska ... backwards. I've raised apples and wine grapes in Nebraska before moving to MI to work as an Associate Winemaker at a winery. Pretty much do all the lab work, and used to write spray and work orders for the vineyards. Now that we have a new vineyard manager, I spend most of the time doing lab work. The winery is very interested in growing industrial hemp, and I suggested they might concentrate on CBD rich hemp.

Only been using Marijuana since around the end of Dec. 2018. So definitely wet behind the ears on it. I have used it to help with some of my sight recovery when I was diagnosed with ION, an optical condition that has killed some of the light nerve receptors and on the left eye gives me spotty vision.... literately. The right eye showed the similar symptoms in November 2018 and I ha a lot of inflammation and some vision loss on the right eye as well, making me use extra reading glasses along with my bifocals just to be able to read smaller print. Since using marijuana and CBD on a daily basis a lot of my vision has returned in my right eye, the inflammation is gone and my eyesight seems to improve little by little.

MUCH better than that crap Prednisone that the put me on and I promptly weaned off it as quick as I could. Not liking the 300 and 400 range in my blood glucose while using it. So just going on, looking to learn, read, and understand more about the myriad of Terpenes and cannaboids that are useful to help the human body.

I sincerely believe that THC all and by itself is not the answer to healing, but rather the "whole" of the plant, it's varied Terpenes and things like CBD, CBN and the many other cannaboids.
Welcome to, The Farm!!

New school

New school

I hated prednisone I gained 40lbs in 4 weeks nasty shit. Welcome to the farm.

Dan789

Dan789

Welcome, my wife’s been relying on homemade tinctures, caps, salves and more as most everything she gets prescribed doesn’t set too well with her. She’s got some autoimmune shit going on, problems sleeping, arthritis. Insurance refused my renewal script for advair for what I thought was asthma, (after about ten years), so it’s been great growing our own “medicine”, big pharma can go fuck off (as far as I’m concerned) if they promise to take a few insurance asshole's with them when they go... I did notice recently a pharma cannabis inhaler, for asthma that I got a big kick out off...

MedicalDave

MedicalDave

Welcome to the farm. It’s good to hear your getting medical benefits from CBD. Treat your symptoms without impairment or the side effects that come with pharmaceuticals.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Great to meet you. I'm 60 myself and have a slew of issues, including kidney failure, eye issues, and a bunch of other stuff. Smoking is the only thing that gives me an appetite, although I've lost 80 lbs in the last few years. So, if you need someone to commiserate with, drop me a line. Welcome to the farm!

B

Burned Haze

Cannabis has not only kept my pharm at lower level (I have seizures and adhd ) that if I didn’t have cannabis I prolly would be ethier a non workable zombie or dead by now . Cannabis def reduced my seziures and made my adhd manageable . Pills def just sorta work ( and that’s why I try to do as min as possible , exp looking at the negativity side of things lol)

Anyways welcome to the farm!

Latest posts

Top Bottom