What’s The Easiest Thing To Make From Sugar Leaves N Popcorns? Personal Scale Not Warehouse.

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Ok so I have about an oz to oz n half when dry all the way. It is all bud and completely white leaf. I litterally got over a gram of tar like hash stuff off the scissors. I have this separated n just want to make maybe hash or something. But I’m really not pressed to buy big bubble bags n all for this little bit but 40g or so of top shelf trim should be enough to make something. Someone point me the right direction please. Thanks.
u can get 1gal bubble bags eBay for a few £€$.you can even use em for dry seive.just get a 25 micron to catch and a bigger sie of your choice to work.

Toaster79

Toaster79

When washing with isopropyl alcohol or ethanol do a quick was with dried and frozen material and keep the bottle of the alcohol in the freezer too. Put your sugar trim, larf, popcorn, whatever youre working with, in a jar and in the freezer overnight. Keep 2 or 3 empty jars in the freezer and put double coffe filter in them. Unbleached preferably. Pour your ice cold alcohol into the ice cold jar, close the jar and shake it like fuck for about minutes then pour it all in the filter equipped jars and leave it all in the freeze to strain as it's gonna take for a while. You can do a second and a third wash if you like but the return will be insignificant and dirty.

You could also make some canna butter for the simplicity of it.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Decarb need to be done if you are NOT going to be heating it to use it, like edibles and stuff. Smoking or vaping automatically decarbs it by heating it. Decarbing turns non desirable forms of THC and related compounds to more desirable forms. A zillion years ago they sold machines called ISOmerizers. All they did was heat the sample up to decarb the lousy swag of the times.
My easiest concentrate was Butane oil...all you need is a homemade pipe and some butane. Alcohol extract is about the same thing, but takes a lot longer to evaporate.

Monster762

Monster762

This is what I usually do but before that I bake the trim a little,just heard that something has to transform to another so it needs heating before or during the process?!:)Than I use something like paper coffee filter or some filter with really small holes,silk or whatever you have......You can leave in tincture form or evaporate it for oil.
Ok so I cooked the green n it’s rocking for like 2 city blocks now. I just got 91% iso cause everything says isopropyl. So you are saying just put in the jar n shake here n there for few days? Do I have to freeze the alcohol and trim first. Google throws 10000 different ways. I’m just gonna go with 1way. The way you tell me Again thanks. I’m waiting to mix em in jar need to know if freeze is necessary. Thanks again.

Monster762

Monster762

Decarb need to be done if you are NOT going to be heating it to use it, like edibles and stuff. Smoking or vaping automatically decarbs it by heating it. Decarbing turns non desirable forms of THC and related compounds to more desirable forms. A zillion years ago they sold machines called ISOmerizers. All they did was heat the sample up to decarb the lousy swag of the times.
My easiest concentrate was Butane oil...all you need is a homemade pipe and some butane. Alcohol extract is about the same thing, but takes a lot longer to evaporate.
See now I see this after I just posted. I Cooked it low as possible. It’s pretty dry but not dry dry.

Toaster79

Toaster79

You gonna keep it in the jar for days and shake it you're gonna pull all the crap you don't want in your extract like waxes, lipides and most all of the chlorophyll. Stuff's gonna look like shit and it's gonna taste like shit.

Do a cold quick wash

Monster762

Monster762

When washing with isopropyl alcohol or ethanol do a quick was with dried and frozen material and keep the bottle of the alcohol in the freezer too. Put your sugar trim, larf, popcorn, whatever youre working with, in a jar and in the freezer overnight. Keep 2 or 3 empty jars in the freezer and put double coffe filter in them. Unbleached preferably. Pour your ice cold alcohol into the ice cold jar, close the jar and shake it like fuck for about minutes then pour it all in the filter equipped jars and leave it all in the freeze to strain as it's gonna take for a while. You can do a second and a third wash if you like but the return will be insignificant and dirty.

See now I see this. Ok
You gonna keep it in the jar for days and shake it you're gonna pull all the crap you don't want in your extract like waxes, lipides and most all of the chlorophyll. Stuff's gonna look like shit and it's gonna taste like shit.

Do a cold quick wash
ok that’s what I was reading. I’m gonna re freeze it now it’s dry n got the alcohol in jar I’ll freeze that too.

Ina

Ina

Ok so I cooked the green n it’s rocking for like 2 city blocks now. I just got 91% iso cause everything says isopropyl. So you are saying just put in the jar n shake here n there for few days? Do I have to freeze the alcohol and trim first. Google throws 10000 different ways. I’m just gonna go with 1way. The way you tell me Again thanks. I’m waiting to mix em in jar need to know if freeze is necessary. Thanks again.
People usually freeze them but i dont.....I would but I think it is not so important,anyway it is getting really dark and strange looking in the end so it is fine with or without freezing i guess:)You decide:)I also make this now. just put it in the jar and shake,than after few days i strain.I will show you how is it going...:)

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I have wasted my fair share until I listened to toast. Quick and cold. Not this leave it in a cabinet and shake it once a day for 5 days shiiiitttttt. Gonna be BLACK tar alright!
Yer bud.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I'm going back in time now and realizing why my first shot at edibles was mehhhhh

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Great thread. I like to use moonshine and make oil for dabs. But I'm gonna go bubble bags this round I think. What's live resin? I hear all the kids talking about it?

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I'm embarrassed to say what I've done for such said scissors to clean and enjoy.lmaop

The stuff that you scrape off of the scissors is about the only reward that you get during the trimming ordeal!
On a side note...as Tast mentioned about pulling chlorophyll and stuff...if you lay the buds out and let them bleach out a little, you will get rid of most of the chlorophyll and green color and improve the taste. Freezing works great for getting the fats and other crap out.

Monster762

Monster762

Everything been freezing 2 days so nice n cold. Use coffe filters n multiple jars ? Just rubberband then up off the bottom so they work as filter right ? Then how long can I leave them sit in freezer once I pour the mixture through? How long? Just til it’s drained through. I’m about to do it today
Then I figure just pour all clean contents from jars in freezer together in a dish and sit out to evaporate the iso. Right? I know I’m pain in ass but this stuff good enough to smoke n don’t want to mess it up. I think it’ll be a strong extract.

Toaster79

Toaster79

20161231 161322

That's how I do it. In the freezer until it's strained then let the iso evape and decarb it if you're not burning it. Use double filters so they don't tear. I strain it twice even if Inuse double filters. I usually do this in winter when my heating works, put it on the radiator and the alcohol evaporates over night. Window open and doors closed so you don't get drunk overnight .

Monster762

Monster762

View attachment 834533

That's how I do it. In the freezer until it's strained then let the iso evape and decarb it if you're not burning it. Use double filters so they don't tear. I strain it twice even if Inuse double filters. I usually do this in winter when my heating works, put it on the radiator and the alcohol evaporates over night. Window open and doors closed so you don't get drunk overnight .
Ok it’s ok to let evaporate without heat right I was gonna put in dark room with dehumidifier for day or 2 or whatever it takes. It’ll be a gel when done or?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Ok it’s ok to let evaporate without heat right I was gonna put in dark room with dehumidifier for day or 2 or whatever it takes. It’ll be a gel when done or?

Like I said I do it on a radiator that has about 60°C to speed up the process. But your way is gonna work just as good only longer.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Just keep in mind that the dehuey is gonna collect both water and alcohol from the air.

Latest posts

Top Bottom