What’s The Easiest Thing To Make From Sugar Leaves N Popcorns? Personal Scale Not Warehouse.

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ina

Ina

Looks like RSO......Smells and tastes wonderful but it lowers my blood pressure too much after smoking.:)I will leave it I hope it will dry.....I just need to compress my trim and small buds,left from the last outdoor because the next one is on its way:)

IMG 5511
IMG 5512
Mass Meds

Mass Meds

We freeze the fresh trim and buds.

1. canna-coconut oil butter (for short-term storage, and immediate use)
  2. ice water hash extraction (longer term storage storing large amounts of hash, to turn into coco-canna butter)

Reactions: Ina
Monster762

Monster762

Ok I guess since I started this I can post my issue here. Plus I want to know if it’s at least good enough to use in my qwiso extract or what the hell is even in front of me. Ok now plant may have got lost in time. Either it is 43 days old or 73 days old. Buds are buds. Not seed pods or pollen sacs. As they look. All the buds grew crazy weird. They are dense n smell good but just look ridiculous. I have closely thoroughly inspected those fake balls they are solid all the way through no pollen no air
the buds started out tiny hazard n no pistils just red tips of pistils at tops
This is a loompa goo ( dj short blueberry x mendo afgoo) whole plant is one cola of these buds with like 4 little side branches
39B1EF6F F94F 401E BCDC A26082D009F9
B5A66DDB 9CDE 4871 B6D7 812E0044581D
F605B5AC C50D 4BB6 AA7E 3483A851F3A5
808ED04F C38F 4D1F 996A 8C627091DECE
387F3C13 27AC 49EB BBB1 BCF0DE0B2E63
868B04A9 C27D 4648 9504 6343219EC960
8B5AEDDB E057 436B 888E F56C6EE4E9D6
1C8B7CB3 F2EC 470C ACB7 E92E01AB46A3

Monster762

Monster762

It’s wet cause for some dumb ass reason I felt the need to shower off them buds they just don’t seem right. It’s drying good now though won’t have no fungi issues.

Ina

Ina

If it is in soil I guess the problem is in it,something like retaining moisture or something else(i hope someone will tell the exact reason to compare because i also want to know what cause it)Some strains are doing that or similar,i don't like it,may be they are more sensitive to some ferts or may be N....I always get back to soil,roots and feeding when I think about it.....How about your other plants?Containers,soil?
I also spray them from time to time in flower but not in latest stage.....I was living on the 7th floor and in the winter when we had central heating the air was really,really dry,no chance for mold or something.Too dry.I even stretched my laundry around them.:)

Monster762

Monster762

If it is in soil I guess the problem is in it,something like retaining moisture or something else(i hope someone will tell the exact reason to compare because i also want to know what cause it)Some strains are doing that or similar,i don't like it,may be they are more sensitive to some ferts or may be N....I always get back to soil,roots and feeding when I think about it.....How about your other plants?Containers,soil?
I also spray them from time to time in flower but not in latest stage.....I was living on the 7th floor and in the winter when we had central heating the air was really,really dry,no chance for mold or something.Too dry.I even stretched my laundry around them.:)
Other plants all good. I been running real dry in flower area.45-55% I was running 4x8 like 2 tables harvest 1 table per 30 days. But all other plants are good except one small one faded it purple n looked finished at like 40 days. But overall plants good. All get same treatment. This one could supposed to been harvested already and it being kinda small I might have missed it n left extra days. It might be 74 days today. I’m calling it overdone I guess. I’m gonna flush it. Already put flawless finish in. Plant Smells like sweet grape. Smells good so it’s got to be usable for something. Probably chop after week hard flush. At worse I’ll add to the new qwiso trim pile. Got the 99% alcohol this time. Maybe I’ll make an extract of just this plant. Probably 2oz.

Mass Meds

Mass Meds

Lazy 24hr crockpot cannabutter or Iso wash are probably the two best ways to get every bit of THC from the sugar leaf.

MI.Woody

MI.Woody

Glad you mention that. Decarb ? What is it exactly and does it have to be done? Cause when I was looking for things to do everything mentioned decarbing first. Can that be skipped cause I think that requires things I may not have.
Decarboxylation is done when the THC is NOT ignited with fire or heated above 220....in a joint, pen, bowel, hot knife, hooka.... to get buzzed. All you need is an oven and cookie sheet, bake at 220 for 1 hr 20 mins. 20 mins less time leaves more CBD, more time for THC.

Top Bottom